What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

bwahahaha kyun apo ki gf nay pakr lia ha ap ko pdf pe ka kia

lol uski shaadi ho gayi........ :lol:

the reason I spend a lot of time online.....

So No one to bother me except my Chief......he is as bad as any gf (if not more :) ).......

Raza bhai dont fear the devil embrace him :D

2900111-the-pretty-girl-with-wine-bottle-photo.jpg

Hm that's creepy. I don't remember telling you my name. It's not even just religion alcohol ruins your health, damages your liver and makes you badshakal. Alcohol is for those buzdil people that don't have the courage to say what's on their mind. Those people don't have manners when they lash out either.

Don't think I've never drank before, but I've seen it ruin lots of people. I've done my tauba though. Alcohol even makes dogs roar like lions, but when it comes to the fight, dogs will always be dogs and lions always lions.

Hm that's creepy. I don't remember telling you my name. It's not even just religion alcohol ruins your health, damages your liver and makes you badshakal. Alcohol is for those buzdil people that don't have the courage to say what's on their mind. Those people don't have manners when they lash out either.

Don't think I've never drank before, but I've seen it ruin lots of people. I've done my tauba though. Alcohol even makes dogs roar like lions, but when it comes to the fight, dogs will always be dogs and lions always lions.

baba drink but never be a drunkard. no one supports drinking and beating the crap out of wife and i tell you it happens quite often in india. those guys really need the beating with chappals of their wife(i have personally seen that)... and yaar i wanst serious nor i was mocking you.... religious or non religious reasons. even i am not a drunker like as you think once or twice every 6 months or something. its like that.....

Watch from 0.25
:P :D

well Alcohol is drank among a very tiny community from Pakistan but it is completely ok for Indians.... and i am telling based upon my personal experience and not accusing anybody. Just telling what happens to that club...

Last edited by a moderator:
mujebi boss and girl friend dono eki jaisa lagtahe .....both are very demanding...:angry:

There's a very small difference.
Boss pays you in the first week of every month, and GF robs you throughout the month. :D

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

well Alcohol is drank among a very tiny community from Pakistan but it is completely ok for Indians.... and i am telling based upon my personal experience and not accusing anybody. Just telling what happens to that club...

Lol...Don't take it seriously man!

Just for healthy humor. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
2ldxcw3.jpg
It's me in the background.Pic was taken yesterday........:Embarrassment:
EDIT:-I'm NERVOUS.........Comments(constructive) plz.

@ BRIC: sisterly advice, you really need to stop chasing girls online and asking them for their pics...
:blink::blink::blink:

I was not chasing any girl! That troll JinxeD_Girl posted pic of any rondom girl from internet for trolling and i was just telling him/her that instead of posting someone else's pic why don't you post your pic. :what:

go find some girl in the real world, it's always better ;)

Roger That..:tup:
Already Doing :D Wish me Luck...:lol:

BRICK bhai... yuou are perfectly fine... you are the only person here who can dare post his own pic as his avatar... baaki kissi me itni himmat nahi hai :lol:

Back
Top Bottom