What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

Okay this one is 3 years old, when I was a maple leaf fan =(

17560_277192118129_542173129_3190679_2902407_n.jpg

I was 15 year old i guess

kya ghum khay ja raha hai yaar .kuch khaya piya kero .or pic main sharminda ho kher to hai na hahahahahhaahh

Someone should make an archive out of all pictures! :P

ok me going

and mashallah mashallah allah sab ko nazr bd se bachaye aamin :D

i am the one oldest member here yaar

and dont wait remain members pics are unpublishable

Now lets reveal the truth Imran bhai,

Imran Khan is old. The pictures he shared before were of his youngest son who also lives in Saudi Arabia. Imran bhai lives in Jeddah and his son lives in a different city!

When Imran bhai is talking with girls, he share his son's picture and when he is talking with women he shares his own. Depends who the opposite person is ;)

Now lets reveal the truth Imran bhai,

Imran Khan is old. The pictures he shared before were of his youngest son who also lives in Saudi Arabia. Imran bhai lives in Jeddah and his son lives in a different city!

When Imran bhai is talking with girls, he share his son's picture and when he is talking with women he shares his own. Depends who the opposite person is ;)

and i have pics of zaki's son also sitting on a chair can i post it ahhaahahahahha

is this from Farnborough Air show :P

yeah i think this picture was taken near the entrance... on the right hand side

yes sir i took this at farnborough near the right hand side!

as you can see... i love eurofighters <3

most of the pakistani punjabis and mojhairs who posted their pics on here are so damn ugly . and most of the indians on here are ugly.

I am amazed by your comments.... understand that not everyone you find in the world is gonna be perfect.

Just remember....'beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder' - A very wise person

Back
Top Bottom