What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

Listen to me you prick you look so ugly you will not post your pic you are showing how insecure you are you are frustated by your own ugly looks

@mods please delete his posts

Hey mate, have you not read webi's instructions

Be Careful Of The Trolls
Dear Members,

Please DONT engage in the discussions with the trolls, responding to the trolls will result in derailing of the threads.

If you do decide to reply, you will face the infraction (as you are helping the troll).

Please abide by the rules, and continue to report.

Thank You.
Link

One more Link

So, just report and move ahead.

I didn't know you had the invisible snaps too....

You look very very handsome when invisible.. lol.

lol....its just a resort. Goa is the place to go if you want to get drunk. The prices are dirt cheap and soooo much variety...:D. FYI, I dont drink. I went there for the beach and a bit of clubbing.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

I stayed at Dona Pula once long back, is that stone statue still there?

How "long back" are we talking here?

lol....its just a resort. Goa is the place to go if you want to get drunk. The prices are dirt cheap and soooo much variety...:D. FYI, I dont drink. I went there for the beach and a bit of clubbing.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

How "long back" are we talking here?

I was there in 2001 and 2006. And FYI, I drink like a fish!!! I had blast of a time, first time as stag with my friends and second time with my wife and some other families.. Goa Rocks man!!

I was there in 2001 and 2006. And FYI, I drink like a fish!!! I had blast of a time, first time as stag with my friends and second time with my wife and some other families.. Goa Rocks man!!

kerala, my state, is better....aesthetically...but we are definitely more conservative compared to goa...

most of the pakistani punjabis and mojhairs who posted their pics on here are so damn ugly . and most of the indians on here are ugly.

damn boy, you are ugly. no offense.

The only super duper fugly person around here is you, Hawk Eyes.

I don't even need to see you to tell uyou that.

Your statements are rude, better apologise to the peeps here!

hawk eyes...most of the Pakistani punjabis and mojhairs who posted their pics on here are so damn ugly . and most of the indians on here are ugly.

Dear worm picker, what is the criteria of being ugly. Make me understand then I'll make you understand.

i'm not racist. i'm just saying *most* of the unattractive pakistanis tend to punjabis and mojhairs and they tend to look like indians (i know mojhairs were indians so naturally they will look like them).

What you mean they tend to look line indians? Reading between the lines you are trying to say anyone who looks like Indians or mohajirs or punjabis's are ugly???

We are all creation of God Almighty and calling His creation ugly?? NOT cool and definitely not wise. Allah sey daro.

Wow yahan to sab Indians bary bary hain par behavior kiddish ha. :P

I have tried getting drunk....."tried" being the keyword here. I cant stand the smell, taste or after taste. I hate that uncomfortable "head-achy wooziness" you get after downing two + shots. I started out like a trooper....now i cant even stand beer.

FAIL.

here are some of my pics.. second one is from my trip to India last year

ck.jpg

kf.jpg

io.jpg

Back
Top Bottom