What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

button toote nahi the... baas uhii phenta huu shirt....lolsss

@Imran yaar sath mea koon hai use kya karna ...mujhe bhi yaad nahi koon hai .....:lol:

button toote nahi the... baas uhii phenta huu shirt....lolsss

@Imran yaar sath mea koon hai use kya karna ...mujhe bhi yaad nahi koon hai .....:lol:

took the screenshot of this post. If got a chance sahi bandi ko sahi time par dikhane main bahut maza aayega

took the screenshot of this post. If got a chance sahi bandi ko sahi time par dikhane main bahut maza aayega

Muje sach mea yaad nahi , koi Indian thi , but koon thi kya thi ....muje kya maaluum.... party thi tho chale gaye....

Divya ji.... aap ne tho serious hi le liya

Muje sach mea yaad nahi , koi Indian thi , but koon thi kya thi ....muje kya maaluum.... party thi tho chale gaye....

Divya ji.... aap ne tho serious hi le liya

:P anyways looking nice bus shirt k button band hote to jyada better lagte.

anyways looking nice bus shirt k button band hote to jyada better lagte.

shirt baand karta hu ... jab university jata hu... 7 mahine baarf girti hai ..2 mahine garmi.... tho kam se kam ... itna tho chalta hai......:tongue:

Are bhai hero log, koi heroine ne bhi di hai kya apni photo?

You know I have gone through this entire thread and I hope that people have posted their pics on the thread ONLY. Impersonation online is not uncommon.

A while back there used to be a poster who claimed to be a "pathan" and had a pic of his on this fora and others on the web.

So one fine day I was on google and searching god knows what that I came across the very same pic online, except it was some poor guy in New York from Abbottabad and this chap had been impersonating him for years!

Many other examples abound as well. I would say take this with a pinch of salt. :D

You know I have gone through this entire thread and I hope that people have posted their pics on the thread ONLY. Impersonation online is not uncommon.

A while back there used to be a poster who claimed to be a "pathan" and had a pic of his on this fora and others on the web.

So one fine day I was on google and searching god knows what that I came across the very same pic online, except it was some poor guy in New York from Abbottabad and this chap had been impersonating him for years!

Many other examples abound as well. I would say take this with a pinch of salt. :D

Question is, how would it matter? Why would anyone care what the other anonymous guy in a virtual platform look like? That being said, i am a strong proponent of personal space and privacy. Also, i have clearely indicated who i am in the photographs posted.

Question is, how would it matter? Why would anyone care what the other anonymous guy in a virtual platform look like? That being said, i am a strong proponent of personal space and privacy. Also, i have clearely indicated who i am in the photographs posted.

I am not saying all these pics are impersonations, telling you about something that happened on this very forum. It's a truly long story. Its not about the anonymous guy, it's about the fact that the anonymous guy was pretending and misleading people into thinking he's someone else. Agreed, no one should care but there are naive souls online :D

but there are naive souls online :D
Agreed. Another suggestion i'd like to float is that female members and underage members refrain from posting personal pictures. This is for obvious reasons which i dont think needs to be outlined explicitly.

img0380d.jpg

My pic :cheers:

opinions are welcome

Jana where is your pic :azn: i want it right :devil: now as i have asked 2 times long ago :taz:

damn boy, you are ugly. no offense.

Back
Top Bottom