What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

I think this thread has lived it's usefulness, time to lock it down! :P

no thing wrong with thread..problems is with members :P they need to correct themselves

how many threads we would lock

yeah please don't post someone's pic without there permission, please Edit it..

Sorry for that Jana, i should've asked u before posting.

Everyone was curious about u, n that pic is available off the net, so i posted that. sorry if i hurt u or broken any rules.

I guess its true what they say about indian trolls......you turds are retarded...

if you want my pics you should have $$$$$$$$ because my pic is here

bank_of_england_pound_note.jpg

I guess its true what they say about indian trolls......you turds are retarded...

Unfortunate but true. they really leave a sour taste about all other people of their own community though there must be many decent people too but few bad apples carry the personal enmity to a very bad level . i say fight it at appropriate thread and bravely than resorting to low blows.

RIP

Array bhai! yahan to saray hi babay hain! Jis ki umer 20 hai wo bhi baba lagta hai or jiss ki umer 40 wo bhi :what:

Saale itna marunga na dubara padh......

:lol:

bhai aap ko prove kerna pade a, beause rumors have been quite some time and our seniors are very confused abt you :D

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Array bhai! yahan to saray hi babay hain! Jis ki umer 20 hai wo bhi baba lagta hai or jiss ki umer 40 wo bhi :what:

u mean kid :what:

Back
Top Bottom