What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

Attachments

• artworks-YeEybqawOLEOB2C8-fhJAUQ-t500x500.jpg
    artworks-YeEybqawOLEOB2C8-fhJAUQ-t500x500.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 34
Ayo bro, and jail is just a place
There is no jail time for 20 yo girl and 30 years old guy OR 30 years old guy and 40 yo woman OR 70 years old guy and 50 years old woman OR 25 years old guy and 40 years old woman. All of them are adults.

There is a jail time for 30 years old guy if he goes for a 13 years old girl. Because one is adult, the other isn't.

There is no jail time for 20 yo girl and 30 years old guy OR 30 years old guy and 40 yo woman OR 70 years old guy and 50 years old woman OR 25 years old guy and 40 years old woman. All of them are adults.

There is a jail time for 30 years old guy if he goes for a 13 years old girl. Because one is adult, the other isn't.
Well, that does slightly negate your point of age being "just a number", you know what I mean?

Well, that does slightly negate your point of age being "just a number", you know what I mean?
No, it does not.

Age is just a number is used when society looks down upon couples of different age brackets although 100% legal. The other bit you are refering to is ILLEGAL. Illegal is illegal, period. Nobody uses this phrase there and nobody should.

By now you should've learned it that Age is Just a Number.
Nope. I didn't decline because of the age. She was just a grade behind. That's not much.
She was my best friend's sister.

We are no longer friends so I am regretting not taking up that offer now. :D

Rest in peace

Your escapades are starting to sound like those posted by @jamahir

"You see, I once walked through the street and this pretty woman looked at me once (she was clearly into me)"
I don't know that part of that you thought could be called escapades.
I just meant to say I was awkward back then
and now I am stuck hopelessly :D

BTW, that thing about my 10 grade teacher marketing me to the entire school, lol, that's absolutely correct. No cap. Very sweet lady. Treated me like a son.

Better hope jamahir doesn't see this convo. :D

On a serious note, I get what you mean but where does the magic number 18 come from? Are you automatically mature the morning of your 18th birthday and have wisdom that you didn't the night before? I know we need a defined figure for legal purposes etc but other than that, there's not much sense in 18. It's could just as well have been 17 or 21.

Up until late 1800, in the US state of delaware, you could marry like 13 year old or maybe even lower. Idk recall the exact number.

A more logical limit, although it's different for different people is puberty. It's how nature intended.

Oh did he share his pic? I missed it. I imagine @Maula Jatt to be a good looking burger types, but that type of burger who doesn't fit in with the real burgers and wants to dissociate with them.
Ohhh snap. You are not far off. Is he @Maula Jatt ?

@villageidiot @-=virus=- , aaj doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani ho hi jaye. In my dictionary Xutiya means an idiot, someone who can't help being a dumbf***, either due to lack of education/exposure or poor genetics or other reasons. I don't think virus miya falls into that category. The other word g***du, in my dictionary means an Ahole, someone who isn't necessarily an idiot, but deliberately being a nuisance. AHoles can be extremely smart people, unlike Xutiyas. Can we all recalibrate and be on the same page?
I like those definitions. You forgot "harami".
On a serious note, I know you are 44, but virus is not far behind. So, idk if I am going to be using any of those. Wish he hadn't shared the picture.

@-=virus=- , Bhai ne bol diya he. Xutiya or G***ndu, take you pick.

I wonder if @lastofthepatriots opens his mouth in front of the ladeez and speaks the language he speaks on PDF.
I wouldn't be surprised. He once said he was in Lahore and got into a Daewoo bus. It was almost empty, he was staring into his phone when someone bumped into him. He let out a big swear and turned back to see a pretty stewardess walk away giggling.

So, I guess that answers your question.

On a serious note, I get what you mean but where does the magic number 18 come from? Are you automatically mature the morning of your 18th birthday and have wisdom that you didn't the night before? I know we need a defined figure for legal purposes etc but other than that, there's not much sense in 18. It's could just as well have been 17 or 21.
Simple and short answer, Govt. defines the magic number and we just simply follow.

PS: I think in China, age for marriage is 21(f)/22(m). Not completely sure though.

I get the point of the limit being somewhat subjective and malleable, but then what will make someone stop at 17? or 16? We could keep going lower. Hence the only limit which we should respect is the legal one and train our morality around it. It's similar to another incendiary subject of incest. The reason (most) people do not feel sexual attraction towards their sibling is because of this moral training. Logically and scientifically alone nothing stops you from being attracted to your sibling. If you got separated from your sibling at birth and met them after 20 years, not knowing they are your sibling, you could be attracted to them. The mental boundary comes from training from childhood and works. This moral training is important in the case of respecting age too.

Back
Top Bottom