What's new

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2012

Abingdonboy

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
I have noticed in other defence forums they have a "MEMBER OF THE YEAR" acolade. Since we don't here on PDF, who would be your nomination for such a title?

It is certainly a heard one I know but my nominations would be (in no particular order):
@Oscar
@KRAIT
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR
@arp2041
@Roybot
@SpArK
@angledemon001
@Zakii

And others that I am at a loss to remember now (don't take offence if you're not on my list)!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have noticed in other defence forums they have a "MEMBER OF THE YEAR" acolade. Since we don't here on PDF, who would be your nomination for such a title?

It is certainly a heard one I know but my nominations would be (in no particular order):

Oscar/Santro
Krait
COLDHEARTED AVIATOR
Arp2041
Roybot
SPARK
Angeldemon001

And others that I am at a loss to remember now (don't take offence if you're not on my list)!!

U are missing Abingdonboy i think :lol:

Indian troll thread!! However Im In.
I am the Member of the Year!

go and see my contributions to this forum!!!

What are the qualitative requirements for one to be nominated 'Member of the Year'?

Would it be:

Max posts in a year.
Max 'thanks' in a year.
Least infractions during the period.
Minimum Rank.
All the above.

And...maybe...

Married or bachelor.
Number of offspring (legal and/or illegitimate).
Number of girlfriends, past and present.
Number of wives if married.

Add 10 points for each girlfriend/wife/offspring (minus 10 points for each extra wife above the authorization and each illegitimate offspring)!! :cheesy:

@Aunty.....no one beats her :D
Imran Bhai.....no one can beat him in the respect he gives to some of the members of specific nationality :lol:

Indian troll thread!! However Im In.
I am the Member of the Year!

go and see my contributions to this forum!!!

Ha bhai, contribute to aap hi kar rahe ho. Hum to baith ke ande ubal rahe hai aur chil rahe hai. :lol:

What are the qualitative requirements for one to be nominated 'Member of the Year'?

Would it be:

Max posts in a year.
Max 'thanks' in a year.
Least infractions during the period.
Minimum Rank.
All the above.

And...maybe...

Married or bachelor.
Number of offspring (legal and/or illegitimate).
Number of girlfriends, past and present.
Number of wives if married.

Add 10 points for each girlfriend/wife/offspring (minus 10 points for each extra wife above the authorization and each illegitimate offspring)!! :cheesy:
I guess most valued poster? But your criteria is interesting.

How come no one EVER mention me for anything?? :( :argh: :angry: :sad: :disappointed: :very very disappointed:

Back
Top Bottom