What's new

Medical Advice

I will contact the Chinese and Indian hospitals soon Insha'Allah

There are couple of tests conducted today and my brother told me in one of the reports he could see one tumour on his liver as per the person who was doing his tests but the final report will be revealed on Saturday.

Lets hope it's nothing major --- Aameen

I confirmed from my father's sister's daughter (popho jee ki beti) and she told me exactly the same type of deseases my Popho jee was suffering from. She told me that Popho jee was suffering from Cirrhosis of Liver, autoimmune deseases and spleen) and she was able to live for about 10 years before she died last year or in 2010 i think.

I hope there is a cure for this desease

I m sorry to hear about your dad medical condition....have faith in god he will take care of everything...
Firstly i read few post ppl pressuring u to break news of this tragic situation to ur father....i would advice not to...it a job of a professional counsellor or doctor... you might not b able to handle your father reaction to the news... thats why there are medical counsellor who will explain him the disease & the treatment ....
As far hospital goes Apollo is well reputed in medical tourism .... u can trust them..
wish u strenght in your endeavour .....may god be with you...i will pray for your dad...

treatment for autoimmune hepatitis is liver transplant with immunosuppressor medications......if case has not advance ...only medication are enough..Liver transplant is required only if liver failure has ensued

I am sorry to hear about your relative's condition. "Cirrhosis of liver with Hepatic mass" means that there is a significant scarring of the liver (cirrhosis) along with the presence of a mass or growth within the liver (hepatic mass). Cirrhosis is a chronic liver disease that occurs when healthy liver tissue is replaced by scar tissue, which can lead to liver failure. A hepatic mass could be a benign tumor, such as a hemangioma, or it could be a cancerous growth, such as hepatocellular carcinoma.

It is essential that your relative seeks medical attention from a qualified medical professional as soon as possible. The doctor will conduct a thorough evaluation, including diagnostic tests such as imaging studies, to determine the underlying cause of the hepatic mass and develop an appropriate treatment plan. Treatment options may include surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, or a combination of these therapies, depending on the type and stage of cancer.

It is important to stay positive and provide your relative with emotional support throughout their treatment journey. With proper medical care and support, many cancer patients are able to successfully manage their condition and live a fulfilling life.

and look for best liver transplant doctors in india.

I am sorry to hear about your relative's condition. "Cirrhosis of liver with Hepatic mass" means that there is a significant scarring of the liver (cirrhosis) along with the presence of a mass or growth within the liver (hepatic mass). Cirrhosis is a chronic liver disease that occurs when healthy liver tissue is replaced by scar tissue, which can lead to liver failure. A hepatic mass could be a benign tumor, such as a hemangioma, or it could be a cancerous growth, such as hepatocellular carcinoma.

It is essential that your relative seeks medical attention from a qualified medical professional as soon as possible. The doctor will conduct a thorough evaluation, including diagnostic tests such as imaging studies, to determine the underlying cause of the hepatic mass and develop an appropriate treatment plan. Treatment options may include surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, or a combination of these therapies, depending on the type and stage of cancer.

It is important to stay positive and provide your relative with emotional support throughout their treatment journey. With proper medical care and support, many cancer patients are able to successfully manage their condition and live a fulfilling life. and find a best liver transplant doctor.

Back
Top Bottom