What's new

Maya khan's apology on 17th january 2012 episode

We will sink or swim due to our own efforts, Mr Yank - worry about your own failing economy and decaying governance.

So far, you are only sinking. Please learn to swim for a change as fast as possible, so that others can stop responding to your frantic shouts for bailouts. Thank you very much! :D

That's because the term "moral brigade" is out of my frame of reference, and and that forces me to omit it when reading.

But I'm sorry I misread.

I am sure others will be able to explain the "moral brigade" for your benefit much better than I can, but you may want to start learning more about a typical example: Mumtaz Qadri, Salman Taseer's murderer, and all his supporters. Ms Khan is nothing by comparison.

Thank you for being so graceful so as to offer the apology, which is accepted with equal grace, and appreciated even more.

So far, you are only sinking. Please learn to swim for a change as fast as possible, so that others can stop responding to your frantic shouts for bailouts. Thank you very much! :D

Like I said, we will or we will not, Mr Yank, I think you should worry more about your countries woes at the moment. :)

th_animated_hands_clapping_765.gif

Like I said, we will or we will not, Mr Yank, I think you should worry more about your countries woes at the moment. :)

Like what? Bomb blasts or loadshedding? Where should I start?

Or may be roving news reporters like Ms Khan? :D

(oh wait, we don't have any such woes! :lol: )

Good for you, read/understand it twice-thrice until you have your Answers, everything is in The Qur'an.

My dear Sir, twice or thrice is nowhere near enough! Every reading is a revelation.

Have you guys seen her leaked pics in the raunchy dress with who looks like an apparent love interest?

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Like what? Bomb blasts or loadshedding? Where should I start?

Or may be roving news reporters like Ms Khan? :D

(oh wait, we don't have any such woes! :lol: )

Because people are too busy with their own lives to bother with such stuff .. although you do get to hear the odd "revenge castration by girlfriend" on fox news or the like.
Those who are interested in other people's lives and like cheap ratings..
Chant:

"Jerry!, Jerry!, JERRY!".

Yup...
Apparently your hypocrisy theory has one more piece of evidence under its belt.

I am so old and fat that my waist requires a long belt, which of course means I can have many things under it! ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom