What's new

May 21: Drone Dharna Karachi. Pakistanis have a message for USA!

Rising Pakistan which is political party do you support?

DO REPLY !

your time is up, my time is now, you cannot see me, my time is now !! IK.

Last edited by a moderator:
kisi "tawa-nay" ki ulad lagti hai mujhay yeh... :rofl:

Yaar another sticky thread is running !!

oops I didnt know... I did try to find, it...nonetheless PTI's time has come.., I am getting more and more hopeful...that Inshallah PTI is gonna bring the change we need...

inshallah. i hope the best for our true leaders.atleast we have a true pakistani leader after zulfiqar ali bhutto(please note i am talking about zulfiqar ali bhutto only not the fake bhuttos or ppp(pakistan political pastry) )

Yesterday was such a proud moment for me, I didn't want to stop watching TV (wherever they were showing little bits of it), in the hopes the day won't end.

Luckily we have one more day and Imran Khan promising the last Dharna would be in Islamabad.

he is indeed our hope, he can change the course of our country..... with him being in power, all the good people will come out to support him, just like all the badies are out there with the status quo and amreeki shoe polisher parties

Yesterday was such a proud moment for me, I didn't want to stop watching TV (wherever they were showing little bits of it), in the hopes the day won't end.

Luckily we have one more day and Imran Khan promising the last Dharna would be in Islamabad.

Islamabad would be the destination for the biggest dharna ever -- Inshallah

Back
Top Bottom