What's new

May 21: Drone Dharna Karachi. Pakistanis have a message for USA!

dharna-pic2.jpg

dharna-pic1.jpg

I hope its all peaceful Dharna and nothing goes wrong....

I may not be physically participating in this dharna main but my soul is there and all the best to Imran Khan and the supporters

Now its on in full swing! TV can't get enough of covering the event! Its grown massive!

It is my heartfelt appeal to all members in foreign countries here to support our cause. It is inhumane to attack a sovereign nation in a blind hunt for terrorists bypassing judicial norms. Scores and scores of innocent men, women and children are being gutted in this bombardment to weed out a handful of terrorists.

I hope the Chinese, the Turkish, the Bangladeshis, Indians, Australians, Arabs and especially the Americans can help end this wave of violence committed against Pakistan that is being urged to stop by huge nation of 160Mn+. This is mad violence and it is everyone's duty to humanity to see these drone attacks ended.

just a political show nothing else

Whatever your opinion on Pakistani politics might be, it should recognize the fact that the cause of ending drone attacks on Pakistan is a cause worth supporting.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
I support only three mans in today's Pakistan politics,

1) Musharraf(APML)
2) MustafaKamal(MQM)
3) Imran Khan(PTI)

I wish either of ^^^these 3 become leader of Pakistan & drive my motherland to a developed SuperPower.

This is just down the road from my house in Clifton (10 mins), if I was in Karachi now, you would see me sitting next to Imran Khan.

Just down the Mai Kolachi bypass is the new American Embassy being built, I must say that it looks very nice.

Seems like a good gathering in this time, most people in Karachi do not care much for these rallies except the Madrassa students who are professional protestors and I see good normal people here.

This reminds me of that great long walk we used to have in the 90's before it was forcibly closed. :hitwall:

1. Pakistan government end your hypocrisy
2. America, this is against your own humanitarian laws

Back
Top Bottom