What's new

Massive Fighting erupts in Iraq

LOL .

what chance do these creatures have against the army ?

i would love to know if they can stand against this :

1495465_621220151273619_1433693114_n.jpg

and this :

1546218_696130440409113_149055532_n.jpg
This is 21st century and people still think military power solely will win the war/conflict. How about the capability to win the mind and heart of the people? What about the capability to compromise the difference? If you rely on military muscle only then you can say good bye the triumph.

Mostly; workers, engineers, businessmen... I don't think either side will touch them.
You can't guarantee that bro. Your government better evacuate those turk workers ASAP. In a situation like this anything could happen to them.

Army? looool look at the mess in the country, can they even defend the people or keep the country stable to begin with?

lol . if u let them they have enough unity .....

but unfortunately some dont favor this unity and stability ...... u know who .....

This is 21st century and people still think military power solely will win the war/conflict. How about the capability to win the mind and heart of the people? What about the capability to compromise the difference? If you rely on military muscle only then you can say good bye the triumph.

like the monarchs of Persian gulf ? lol

anyway i know u are talking about the sunni minority , anyhow i dont see how they have been abused or ignored ....

peace

Army? looool look at the mess in the country, can they even defend the people or keep the country stable to begin with? :lol:
Well to hell with those betrayer parliament. Now for the Army soon will end and cut the nomads hand in Iraq you just sit and watch actually they already did.

lol . if u let them they have enough unity .....

but unfortunately some dont favor this unity and stability ...... u know who .....

like the monarchs of Persian gulf ? lol

anyway i know u are talking about the sunni minority , anyhow i dont see how they have been abused or ignored ....

peace
Not exactly like them. But at least you can follow the the gulf monarch in providing their people with a decent way of life. A good economy growth, job opportunity will make them happy and will win the heart and mind of the people thus will narrow the place of terrorism in a country.

Back
Top Bottom