attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

type 99a2 new pics

200753h1vv5qetvvq22h0h.jpg

2007515hhru39lj9rhr6pz.jpg

thanks for the pics.

and the so-called 99a2 seems not this verion,though 99a2 is just a fans name and not the formal name.this one should be “三期大改”,or sth. like that. and 99a2 should be a former verion,or"二期".

seems like that.

they said those small cubes on the surface r not ERA.thats another kind of amor.

Probably NERA.
Another type of non-metallic ERA is the CLARA, developed by Dynamit Nobel. As Non-Explosive Reactive Armor (NERA) or Non Explosive reactive Armor (NxRA) modules do not use energetic components, and therefore are not consumed when being hit. Therefore, they provide an effective multi-hit protection capability which cannot be obtained by ERA or SLERA. Furthermore, the loads inflicted on the vehicle's structure are much smaller and therefore, such modules can be applied to lighter vehicles. from the reactive armor system. The downside of NERA is that while it is effective against CE threats, its performance is not sufficient when engaging KE threats. Scientists are predicting that future developments of NERA will be able to defeat medium caliber KE threats.
Modern Reactive Armour Applications

I think the latest version of the tank is close to 60 tons now, and is much better protected than the basic version shown in 1998. In addition, a 1500hp diesel engine based on German MTU design (made in China tho) has replaced the 1200hp domestic engine. Furthermore, the barrel of the gun has been lengthened, increasing armor penetration.

A much better tank in all aspects, except the price.

I think the latest version of the tank is close to 60 tons now, and is much better protected than the basic version shown in 1998. In addition, a 1500hp diesel engine based on German MTU design (made in China tho) has replaced the 1200hp domestic engine. Furthermore, the barrel of the gun has been lengthened, increasing armor penetration.

A much better tank in all aspects, except the price.

it is a good reminder to the thug nation next to our borders.

Back
Top Bottom