What's new

Mass Graves of Sikhs killed in 1984 Sikh Genocide discovered after 26 years.

Who will decide they are traitors? For Example- Just because these small % support Pakistan Cricket Team- they have become traitors now-
I dont think its your job to label/declare some one traitor- Leave this job to the state- Do not talk like Bal Thakrey-RSS

We don't have to label them. They are proud of being traitors and give a very good reason for Bal Thakrey's existence.

It'll be the overwhelming majority of Indians who decide that. Go make a poll for Indians asking them if the person in question is a traitor/false flag/troll. You'll get your answer.

Thats where you are gravely wrong- The over whelming majority of hindus did decide that in 1984- and they brutally tortured-murdered-raped the Sikhs- and now you call it as a bad chapter in indian history- Let you not be the judge to repeat the same mistake again and again-

lol..kehne mai kya hai kehne ko tum ye bhi keh do gy kal ko k sara Hindustan humara hai...???? You can say whatever you want...! But ager thora sa bhi zameer baki hai to have some shame and respect the country which gives you bread,butter,money and shelter for you life....!

Ager nahi hai sharam to koi nahi...keep whinning over internet tough guy and live your life...;)

I don't have any problem..,,,lol

Better luck next time..:tup: No point of arguing with a Traitor... Jao aur aish karo......;)

lol
saara bhartiya upmahadweep hamara hai.Bas paanch gaon dene ko taiyaar hain hum tumko.

We don't have to label them. They are proud of being traitors and give a very good reason for Bal Thakrey's existence.

Such discrimination-- if vented by us on our side of hindus-- why you guys are get worked up-- Why-- Are our side Hindus special?-

I would like you to have a same stance-- on both side of the border- to be taken seriously-

Thats where you are gravely wrong- The over whelming majority of hindus did decide that in 1984- and they brutally tortured-murdered-raped the Sikhs- and now you call it as a bad chapter in indian history- Let you not be the judge to repeat the same mistake again and again-

Dude WTF?? Who's calling for torture/murder/rape of the particular user? I'm only asking people to ignore troll like him/her. Get some context man.

And as far as I know, it is India where traitors like Geelani, Arundhati Roy and Ajtr can stay and voice their opinion. In your country, people get shot for that.

Dude WTF?? Who's calling for torture/murder/rape of the particular user? I'm only asking people to ignore troll like him/her. Get some context man.

Before you dropped in-- I think we were talking beyond a poster- Ajtr- we were talking about % of Hyderabad Muslims- labelled as Traitors- by your types-

I do not discuss a user- Getting personal--Not my Class--

Before you dropped in-- I think we were talking beyond a poster- Ajtr- we were talking about % of Hyderabad Muslims- labelled as Traitors- by your types-

I do not discuss a user- Getting personal--Not my Class--

Even then, who has called for torture/murder/rape of those people?

And as far as I know, it is India where traitors like Geelani, Arundhati Roy and Ajtr can stay and voice their opinion. In your country, people get shot for that.

People get shot- and the culprit- arrested and prosecuted- clear and shut case-

1984 was not that case where an individual was shot-- There was a Hindu Mob shouting traitor traitor- killing-raping-burning the sikhs-

On lighter not-- i will advice you to follow our example-- Dont kill thousands- kill just one and get caught-:argh:

Even then, who has called for torture/murder/rape of those people?

Huh--?

I dont know-- but surely the one who did call for their murder-- most probably have forgotten that he has blood of thousands on his hand- He is living in Peace- Freely-

I don't know what you are expecting here man.

Do you want us to admit that our Judicial system is slow? I agree.
Do you want us to criticize it when someone calls for mass killings? No one is defending those killings
Do you want there to be convictions on this case? So do we
Do you want us to assume that some people called for mass killings? We're not going to do that unless proven in court
Do you want us to go into mob mentality and conduct extra-judicial killings of these people? That's not going to happen
Do you want India to go into anarchy? That's not going to happen

what is your view on those Sikhs ? you consider them Traitors of freedom fighters ?

Back
Top Bottom