What's new

Martyrs burning bright

LOL, you accused Pakistan of doing it, and your Government said this:

"The people of India will expect us to respond. We won't have any other choice,"
- Home Minister P. Chidambaram (2008)

oh really then who said this:lol:
China has blamed terrorists trained in Pakistan for an outbreak of deadly violence and imposed heavy security on Monday in a bid to prevent further unrest.
Xinjiang unrest: China blames unrest on Pakistan-trained terrorists – The Express Tribune

Your promises are worthless. :lol:

dont worry we have time on our hand we are in no hurry:toast_sign:

oh really then who said this:lol:
China has blamed terrorists trained in Pakistan for an outbreak of deadly violence and imposed heavy security on Monday in a bid to prevent further unrest.
Xinjiang unrest: China blames unrest on Pakistan-trained terrorists – The Express Tribune

China never said that. :lol:

That was the over-excited media in South Asia. If you read the actual Chinese reports, even the politicians from the local government only said that they might have come from the Afghanistan-Pakistan border area.

Find me one single "direct quote" from any Chinese official, that blames the Pakistani state for it. You can't, because it doesn't exist. :azn:

And anyway, China clarified immediately afterwards that it fully supports Pakistan.

China never said that. :lol:

That was the over-excited media in South Asia. If you read the actual Chinese reports, even the politicians from the local government only said that they might have come from the Afghanistan-Pakistan border area.

Find me one single "direct quote" from any Chinese official, that blames the Pakistani state for it. You can't, because it doesn't exist. :azn:

And anyway, China clarified immediately afterwards that it fully supports Pakistan.
oh yes thats why pakistani ISI chief went to china to get ur support am i right :cheesy:

oh yes thats why pakistani ISI chief went to chief to get ur support am i right :cheesy:

They got our support, and will always get it. :D

Even if they ask us to use our UNSC power to block LeT from being banned. :azn: Or if they ask for nuclear weapons technology, which we already gave to them.

They got our support, and will always get it. :D

Even if they ask us to use our UNSC power to block LeT from being banned. :azn: Or if they ask for nuclear weapons technology, which we already gave to them.
dont worry xinjiang freedom fighter in ur words (terrorists) would also get their support including from LeT ;)

dont worry xinjiang freedom fighter in ur words (terrorists) would also get their support including from LeT ;)

Didn't you see this post? :D

Terrorism Risk Index - Maplecroft

terrorism_map.jpg

Red = Extreme Risk
Orange = High Risk
Yellow = Medium Risk
Green = Low Risk

India is in the highest category (Extreme risk) of terrorist attacks, and China is in the lowest category (Low Risk).

We can play this game as long as you like, it is India that is losing the most. Not to mention the fact that India is currently slowing down to 7% growth, before even reaching double-digits in the first place. :lol:

this is the real face of india and its armed forces.WHEN YOU POINT AT SOMEONE THE REST OF THE FOUR FINGERS POINT BACK AT U.from the eyes of india friendly aljazeera

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't you see this post? :D

We can play this game as long as you like, it is India that is losing the most. Not to mention the fact that India is currently slowing down to 7% growth, before even reaching double-digits in the first place. :lol:
well dont worry about india econmy india is knowledge based economy having strong domestic market ,but u worry about ur own nation which is copy & pirated product export driven economy ,which depends upon wealthy markets like europe & america for their products ,while they are deep in recession who would buy ur fake products ,even a dog wont buy it ,:rofl:

well dont worry about india econmy india is knowledge based economy having strong domestic market ,but u worry about ur own nation which is copy & pirated product export driven economy ,which depends upon wealthy markets like europe & america for their products ,while they are deep in recession who would buy ur fake products ,even a dog wont buy it ,:rofl:

The entire Western world went into recession in the 2008 Credit crunch, and our export market collapsed.

However, we still managed to grow at near double-digit rates. :lol:

Exports only make up 27% of our GDP, according to the World Bank. Which incidentally is more than the entire Indian GDP, and even our currency reserves alone are twice the size of the entire Indian economy.

this is the real face of india and its armed forces.WHEN YOU POINT AT SOMEONE THE REST OF THE FOUR FINGERS POINT BACK AT U.from the eyes of india friendly aljazeera
son dont force me to post real face of pakistan army if i do surely u would strart crying :cool:
I have nothing agaisnt people of pakistan so dont force me to post craps

Last edited by a moderator:
The entire Western world went into recession in the 2008 Credit crunch, and our export market collapsed.

Exports only make up 27% of our GDP, according to the World Bank. Which incidentally is more than the entire Indian GDP, and even our currency reserves alone are twice the size of the entire Indian economy.

i dont know why you bother comparing china to india. You want to flatter indians? they are more comparable to pakistan bangladesh or srilanka and afghanistan

growth rates can be manipulated like u manipulate ur own currency to ur advantage .Well u cant buy the freedom fighters even if u have 1000 trillion reserves :angel:

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

i dont know why you bother comparing china to india. You want to flatter indians? they are more comparable to pakistan bangladesh or srilanka and afghanistan
oh yes thats why there is an organisation for name sake only called BRIC

Well, one thing that these "Free Tibet" groups and the Chinese government have in common is that they both hate criticism.

growth rates can be manipulated like u manipulate ur own currency to ur advantage .Well u cant buy the freedom fighters even if u have 1000 trillion reserves :angel:

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

oh yes thats why there is an organisation for name sake only called BRIC

Ok so the world reckons you have a poulation of 1.2 billion. look at how most of them live, we are not even allowed to talk about their condition of the maijority of indian popln

Ok so the world reckons you have a poulation of 1.2 billion. look at how most of them live, we are not even allowed to talk about their condition of the maijority of indian popln
atleast they are not going to be terrorists & they dont beg money from other countries for their survival :D

Back
Top Bottom