What's new

Marriage: Christian girl jumps off building to escape family

Xestan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Saw this girl on TV today. So much of 'forced conversions' right?

Marriage: Christian girl jumps off building to escape family

462639-cross-1352366468-571-640x480.jpg

KARACHI: A 19-year-old Christian girl named Sunita, who had come to Karachi city courts in order to convert to Islam and marry a Muslim man, jumped from the second floor of an adjacent building on Thursday upon seeing her family there, Express News reported.

According to Express News correspondent Shakir Sultan, Sunita, who wanted to change her name to Sobia after embracing Islam, was present at Tahir Plaza adjacent to city courts where she went to talk to her lawyer.

However, she saw her family there and fearing a harsh reaction, she jumped off the second floor of the building. Sunita said she did not want to commit suicide, but was only scared of a backlash from her family.

She hurt her leg and lower body as a result.

Sunita, who works as a receptionist at a clinic had fallen in love with a man named Ghulam Rasool who used to come there. Both of them decided to get married and had arrived at the city courts for court marriage.

The Christian girl further said that no one was forcing her to convert her religion and that she was always “inclined towards Islam.”

Her case was presented before a magistrate where she appealed the authorities to provide her security.

and there goes the forced conversion propaganda

Allah destroys the propaganda on his religion and brings shame on the kuffar

This is a nice story. Allah SWT guides whom he wills.

Though the other stories were 100% suspicious

I know the forced conversion stories are complete lies. So much for them.

As for the girl, she was being stupid, she should stand up for her beliefs. Her parents should accept that. If her family doesn't like her being Muslim or the country, the parents are free to get out.

As for the girl, she was being stupid, she should stand up for her beliefs. Her parents should accept that. If her family doesn't like her being Muslim or the country, the parents are free to get out.

Nah, one of the hindu ones was true. I saw the video

They are 100% true :coffee:

What kind of retarded madrassa logic is that? Just because this one is nto a forced conversion, that mneans all of the other thousands of satories actually reported are not forced conversions? Thats like me saying I am not a murderer, so no Indian is a murderer...

There is a lot of jumping practice :D .
today i also saw 1 thread about Hindu girl is jumping in same pakistan ..

DOn't mind but this is defence forum, better to not start thread on local news.

So do you think God even cares ?? Protecting religion interest is God top priority ?? Lolzzz

What kind of retarded madrassa logic is that? Just because this one is nto a forced conversion, that mneans all of the other thousands of satories actually reported are not forced conversions? Thats like me saying I am not a murderer, so no Indian is a murderer...
You don;t know what is a madrassa ok.

Your women look like prostitutes while revealing the belly in their saris. Many of the forced conversion stories are lies.

What's up with the considerably-sized image of the Christian cross tagged alongside the article? Is Jesus an accomplice to the incident as well or is it subliminal messaging designed to malign a particular community? And I love the way the newspaper squarely places the reporter in charge for the veracity of the article. Pretty smart if the editor has to wash his hands off the issue later on.

2 3 isolated incidents = thousands? Mandir logic

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom