What's new

Markandey Katju strikes again!!

except comments like this, if find him very knowledgeable person, that's what I get from the interviews he has given.

Can the learned gentleman, not - make such unacceptable statements about my beloved country, and if he can't -can he please go - f' himself. Nuff said.

The moron has a twitter account, you can tell him yourself. Even we are sick and tired of his ramblings

Pakistan a fake country, will reunite with India one day:Katju
Katti boy wants India and Pakistan to re-unite? :woot: Pllleeasse! We have enough on our plate as it is! Hafiz Saeed and his ilk are better off where they are! :cheesy:

I think Mr .Katju has a penchant for sensationalism which also provides him the requisite publicity .
It used to be called 'jingoism ' once upon a time ..
Now a mere outburst .

only parts of pakistan will join india. mostly baluchistan, sindh (after the sunnis and non sindhis are chased back to punjab) , P0K (including GB) will join india. KP will join afg. pakistan will be a landlocked country (present day pakistani punjab). they will pay india to use the karachi port.

I think Mr .Katju has a penchant for sensationalism which also provides him the requisite publicity .
It used to be called 'jingoism ' once upon a time ..
Now a mere outburst .

HeHeHe, you have a point. Katju always wanted to be a rock-star celebrity; but in his time such people did not exist. Now in his 'dotage' he has'nt lost his aspirations. Hence his 'blah-blah'. :)

It's never too late at the Wall of Fame , but methinks he can only be just an overnight celebrity ...lol .

Yeh sala Kashmiri pandit hai lagda hai Delhi ki gaarmi bardaasht naah kar paa raha.Pagal ho gaya hai,isko jaldi Srinagar wapas bhejo koi!!

Same old rhetoric by indians. Their ancestors said this & so do they...:sniper:

"Pakistan Bashing" For many in india this is a cheap formula to become patriot indian.:omghaha:

My post on another thread with same topic.

How about eccentric?

Certainly not.

Eccentricity is not synonymous with being a retard.

The man published 700 word Op-Ed in Hindu and close to 600 words out of those 700 consist of bibliography and boasting of his knowledge of philosophers.

He is not a street grade idiot or eccentric man.He is a full psychological case with entrenched mommy issues.Should have been forced to seek professional help much earlier then now.

except comments like this, if find him very knowledgeable person, that's what I get from the interviews he has given.

How come?

Just because the person writes a 500 word boast about reading john Stuart mill does not means he understands anything about utilitarianism.It only proves out that the person had serious issues while growing up and is not sure of his intellectual competence.He needs to remind himself and others that he is an intellectual from time to time.

Most of his fan club consist people who are easily attracted to bling and are of easily corruptible mind.

If you have any "pearl of wisdom" that comes out of Katju's mouth worthwhile,please post it so that it can be demolished.

Which universe this markat lives in? In the 1857 war jihaad was declared by some and that lead to some disunity amongst freedom fighters. This is well documented. Also in Awadh many sunnis did not want return to Shiite nawabi rule and did not join the rebellion. In panipat the rohillas fought for the foreign invaders on religious grounds and jihaad was declared then too.

There are innumerable examples, communalism existed for centuries and it came with religious imperialism. Being in denial helps nobody.

it was the rohilla chief who actually invited ahmad shah abdali to wage jihad against india to protect the mussalmans since the marathas were gaining impressive ground.....he was afraid of his own kursi and invited a foreigner to save that......

except for night, the 24 hours are all day......lol that makes sense ?

Back
Top Bottom