What's new

Mark Zuckerberg marries long time girlfriend Priscilla Chan

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone from every race(black, white, brown) wants to marry chinese girls.

how many guys from other cultures want to marry indian girls? hardly any.

we have the most beautiful women on earth.

that's not make any sense...if you think entire world want's to marry chines because they are beautiful than can yo please tell me how many times Chinese won the miss world / miss universe title......
I think every one want's to marry Chinese bcoz there is shortage of men in china .... what do you think ?

With all that incredible IQ, smartness et al; I believe i finally understand why Chinese women no longer prefer their male counterparts from china. I mean who can ever endure such trolls ? You guys bore us with your epic monologues out here on the web...i can't even begin to imagine how you must be like in real life.

“Chinese Women, Please Don’t Sleep With Foreigners” – chinaSMACK

I am sure such things happen with Indian women as well.

Your post is an attempt to troll.

Depends on whether or not there was a prenup.

Otherwise China just took over 50% of Facebook :D

She is american. And btw, how many overseas chinese are actually "loyal" or even insane enough to want to go back. That is, considering, they made it large abroad. ( Very few exceptions here to be honest ).

She is american. And btw, how many overseas chinese are actually "loyal" or even insane enough to want to go back. That is, considering, they made it large abroad. ( Very few exceptions here to be honest ).

Still it will be interesting to know about the prenup, thats a lot of money and the value of FB is going to go up for foreseeable future.

You know only 50% of marriages in the US last.

OMG! talk about hypocrisy! So she is an American now? the things some people do find solace in their agonizing envy. :flame:

Still it will be interesting to know about the prenup, thats a lot of money and the value of FB is going to go up for foreseeable future.

You know only 50% of marriages in the US last.

Yeah, You have a point there.

Just like your Sania betrayed India by marrying a Pakistani :rofl:
U didnt notice it... it was a Conspiracy of RAW to Deflect a Pakistani cricket Player to Indian Side ... But finally atleast we got succesfull in Spoiling his Carrier... All Hail our RAW agent Sania Marga... :yahoo:

OMG! talk about hypocrisy! So she is an American now, the things some people do find solace in their agonizing envy. :flame:

Interesting, you probably didn't bother to read the actual thread, so never-mind.

U didnt notice it... it was a Conspiracy of RAW to Deflect a Pakistani cricket Player to Indian Side ... But finally atleast we got succesfull in Spoiling his Carrier... All Hail our RAW agent Sania Marga... :yahoo:
While you think she spoiled his carrier,since he was involved in match fixing, Sania bhabi! has actually done us a favor and let alone the fact that we have many better cricketers than him, but you only had one Sania, LOL check mate by ISI...........:laugh:

While you think she spoiled his carrier,since he was involved in match fixing, Sania bhabi! has actually done us a favor and let alone the fact that we have many better cricketers than him, but you only had one Sania, LOL check mate by ISI...........:laugh:

LOL...Sania still plays for India.

Actually Sania Aunty was a Cricket Player But RAW trained her to play tennis so that with her Short Minis she can seduce some Pakistani Player ... But Dood she performed way better then expectation & became a tennis star ... this Shows how Professional our RAW is...
& Guess what we didnt loose her yet ... She Still Plays for RAW in Tennis for India while Ur Shoaib Puttar is still lying ideal:woot:... BIBI ke kamai pe rahene wala... lol:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom