What's new

March for Democracy Watch Thread

Last edited:
Police charge is one thing...getting shot at is quite another....I can risk a charge or to two...but I would not want to die!
Friend/BRO, have U ever tested one? If not then trust me even 1 of those's impact stays in body for long. So, U don't want it. I wonder how resilient are my SHIBIR BROs that absorb the beating of sheer magnitude of it but doesn't leave the ORG.? Up until today, none of them left the ORG. to become a BALER. Kosti Pathore Jachai kora sona ear cheye abar hoy naki?

Most government websites down

Authorities say technical difficulties

A international hacker group named Anonymous has claimed of hacking these sites
Photo- Dhaka TribuneA screen shot of the National web portal of Bangladesh www.bangladesh.gov.bd
Photo- Dhaka TribuneA international hacker group named Anonymous has claimed of hacking these sites
Photo- Dhaka TribuneA screen shot of the National web portal of Bangladesh www.bangladesh.gov.bd
Photo- Dhaka Tribune

PrevNext
Most of the government websites have not been functioning since Monday afternoon.

The national web portal (www.bangladesh.gov.bd), the websites of foreign ministry (www.mofa.gov.bd), Election Commission (www.ecs.gov.bd), law ministry (www.minlaw.gov.bd), Prime Minister's Office (www.pmo.gov.bd) and Bangladesh Telecommunications Company Limited (BTCL) website (www.btcl.gov.bd) remained inaccessible until early Tuesday.

BTCL Managing Director AKM kalimullah told the Dhaka tribune this was a technical problem.

“We have been it was a problem with sites under the domain name .bd,” he said.

“These sites have been down since 12pm Monday. Recovery work is going on, some sites have already been recovered and others will be recovered by Tuesday morning,” he added.

The Tertiary Top-level Domain .bd is provided by BTCL and most of the government sites are under the domain.

On facebook and twitter, a group named Anonymous has claimed of hacking these sites and expressed their desire to hack all the government and media websites which are “biased towards the government.”

However, BTCL MD refused the claims and assured that the fault was technical.

Source: Most government websites down | Dhaka Tribune

Last edited:
Braving cold at night, hundreds, perhaps thousand joined Namaz e-Janaza of Saheed Mansoor Ahmed, a 3rd year law student, killed by Indian backed Awami League terrorists.

1493177_601426023278699_241597572_n.jpg

There are 4 political parties in Bangladesh who got political muscle...

Awamileague, BNP, Ershad, Jamat

Awami Leader Sheikh Hasina is controlling everything of the country.

BNP leader Begum Zia is under house arrest.

Ershad is in under Hospital arrest, forcefully kidnapped and admitted in to Hospital by Police.

Jamat is declared illegitimate...

You dont have to read the whole thread, this is enough to know whats happening in Bangladesh and why no one is supporting India in this case....

Why do you have him on your Avatar?

I don't think he is in our side my friend. You are making same mistake as BKZ did with Gaddar Moeen.

And your country is supporting them, their non democratic work Shamelessly . While all other nations think opposite.....

Oh plz, cut the Indian conspiracy whining. Scores of Indian citizen died due to terrorist activities when BNP was in power. It is but obvious that India will support BAL which contributed a lot in containing these activities. For India, Indian citizens matter most, yours are secondary. Given a choice between saving this women here in this pic, and people being shredded to pieces in Assam, India will choose the latter, obviously.

The blame squarely lies on opposition party and the Bangladesh people. What were they doing till now? Why such massive protests only days before the election? It is clear that the opposition party has failed to carry out its duties. The Bangladeshi people have failed their nation. Only blmaing India might soothen your egos, but thats not the reality.

And why is that 'natural'?
Coz I am nationalist and Indians always supported Shaikh Haseena coz hes been conducive to Indians interests in the region. The 'natural' world is completely in context to Strategic Interests.

Exactly how Pakistanis support BNP and Jamati. Ask the why is it natural for them to do so.

There are 4 political parties in Bangladesh who got political muscle...

Awamileague, BNP, Ershad, Jamat

Awami Leader Sheikh Hasina is controlling everything of the country.

BNP leader Begum Zia is under house arrest.

Ershad is in under Hospital arrest, forcefully kidnapped and admitted in to Hospital by Police.

Jamat is declared illegitimate...

You dont have to read the whole thread, this is enough to know whats happening in Bangladesh and why no one is supporting India in this case....
it's sad for our country's surat-e-haal but Ershad Chacha's case was slightly funny

Last edited:
Friend/BRO, have U ever tested one? If not then trust me even 1 of those's impact stays in body for long. So, U don't want it. I wonder how resilient are my SHIBIR BROs that absorb the beating of sheer magnitude of it but doesn't leave the ORG.? Up until today, none of them left the ORG. to become a BALER. Kosti Pathore Jachai kora sona ear cheye abar hoy naki?

Most government websites down

Authorities say technical difficulties

A international hacker group named Anonymous has claimed of hacking these sites
Photo- Dhaka TribuneA international hacker group named Anonymous has claimed of hacking these sites
Photo- Dhaka Tribune

PrevNext
Most of the government websites have not been functioning since Monday afternoon.

The national web portal (www.bangladesh.gov.bd), the websites of foreign ministry (www.mofa.gov.bd), Election Commission (www.ecs.gov.bd), law ministry (www.minlaw.gov.bd), Prime Minister's Office (www.pmo.gov.bd) and Bangladesh Telecommunications Company Limited (BTCL) website (www.btcl.gov.bd) remained inaccessible until early Tuesday.

BTCL Managing Director AKM kalimullah told the Dhaka tribune this was a technical problem.

“We have been it was a problem with sites under the domain name .bd,” he said.

“These sites have been down since 12pm Monday. Recovery work is going on, some sites have already been recovered and others will be recovered by Tuesday morning,” he added.

The Tertiary Top-level Domain .bd is provided by BTCL and most of the government sites are under the domain.

On facebook and twitter, a group named Anonymous has claimed of hacking these sites and expressed their desire to hack all the government and media websites which are “biased towards the government.”

However, BTCL MD refused the claims and assured that the fault was technical.

Source: Most government websites down | Dhaka Tribune

Bro the shibir lot are tough nuts for taking rubber bullets like it's nothing. Bangladeshi Mullah's get down hard ;)

Bangladeshis never say Khichdi, it is always Khichuri. However, Indians do say Khichdi .........

Just saying !!
come on guys including @Al-zakir if you were serious.. there are more things than this spelling/pronunciation that makes him seem idnian. cause i would probably use khichdi in words as well although i would actually sound closer to khichuri. and of course you don't get a more Bengali Bangladeshi than me right :-)
Back to topic

come on guys including @Al-zakir if you were serious.. there are more things than this spelling/pronunciation that makes him seem idnian. cause i would probably use kh.ichdi in words as well although i would actually sound closer to khichuri. and of course you don't get a more Bengali Bangladeshi than me right :-)
Back to topic
I never heard that before from all the folks I know. that was just an observation

Bloody hell.

Nailed it. You caught that bloody Indian red handed. I alrey certified him as Bharti already.

Bhai, where have you been?
Been very busy with work. Well I still post every now and Then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom