What's new

Maoists kill woman health worker

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Since everything matters to the Indians, I guess this also counts.

Maoists operating in Nuapara district in western Odisha shot dead a woman health worker suspecting her to be a special police officer (SPO).

Twenty-two-year-old Rita Das, who was working as a class four employee at a primary health centre in Sunabeda, was kidnapped by the armed Maoists five days ago, police said.
The woman’s body with bullet wounds was found near a weekly market at a village on Saturday.

Claiming the responsibility for the young health worker’s killing, the Maoists said they eliminated her as she was informing the police about their activities.

However, her parents said they were not aware of their daughter joining hands with the police.

The red rebels have released Manoj Sahu, who was also kidnapped by the Maoists along with Rita. The Maoists convened a “praja (people’s) court” and released the youth in the presence of villagers and local mediapersons after his parents pleaded the rebels to release their son.

After his release, Sahu admitted he was working as a special police officer but had left the job a few days ago as he did not receive payment from the police. He was recruited with a promise that he would be paid Rs 2,000 every month by the Maoists.

The Maoists in Nuapara district, which borders Chhattisgarh, have killed 14 villagers in the last two years suspecting them to be special police officers.

I just pray that Rustom-H MALE comes with an armed variant in another couple of years (at least) and be used against these scum 24*7 until they either renounce violent or become extinct.

Maoists and their supporters are a burden to this country and must be liberated off their miserable lives.

People should feel ashamed of their existence who considers maoists as freedom fighters or representatives of the poor oppressed class.

Coward Indian Leadership Should Take Punitive Measure's Against These Scum's, Wipe Them Out LTTE Way. :hitwall:

I just pray that Rustom-H MALE comes with an armed variant in another couple of years (at least) and be used against these scum 24*7 until they either renounce violent or become extinct.

Maoists and their supporters are a burden to this country and must be liberated off their miserable lives.

Wish you felt the same away about corrupt politicans who created this mess in the first place.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

I wonder why still some intellectuals have soft corner these mo... fu.... bastards ?

Simple, the politicans are the ones who created this crap in the first place....wish you and others would open your eyes and see that

People should feel ashamed of their existence who considers maoists as freedom fighters or representatives of the poor oppressed class.

Im not ashamed i dont like what do but i understand why they do it. in time, they too have become corrupted by excess wealth, power and greed. But nobody is taking any action on the reason why they started this in the first place.....the corrupt politicans, burecrats and police who not took advantage of them but truly made their lives miserable. Everyone loves to point out slavery in the US, yet thats exactly what is going on in very rural and remote areas of India. In such areas, ppl live as if it were feudal time period. Its disgusting....unless you stop them, you will never stop Maoists. YOu kill one, there will other to take their place. Simple.

How did the Maoist know the healthcare worker was providing intel to the police about their activities? I suspect they must have their own spy network and perhaps have infiltrated the local police. In fact in many districts Maoist are acting as the governing body and law enforcement.

How did the Maoist know the healthcare worker was providing intel to the police about their activities? I suspect they must have their own spy network and perhaps have infiltrated the local police. In fact in many districts Maoist are acting as the governing body and law enforcement.

Its not hard for these guys. They live there and its been where they live for yrs. They know it like th back of thei hands. Anyone coming into such an area and are new, will be scrutinzed harder than the rest.

Seems people sitting in Pakistan and US know more about naxals than Indians who stay in close-by districts.
Why do these idiots support the self proclaimed Intellectuals.

@topic : RIP to the health worker.

OMG its really sad that even female health workers are not save in india...:(

^^^ Its not anything to do with Gender the A$$holes don't even leave children. Anything and everything that is good for the development and there for helping is like a thorn in these guy's eyes. The government should find and kill these bastards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom