What's new

Maoists blow up seven wings of govt. building in Bihar

Care to explain how states exploiting them? It's news to me that building schools, hospitals, community centers, roads, rails and bring industry is called exploiting!!

So it seems you've no idea what are you talking about!! Pity!

Also I'm bit curious to know, why a guy with "TOMER" surname living in Delhi (as per your profile) so sympathetic to those killers, when he do not know the ground realities?

PS: If you are aware that Tomar's had fare share of killing in Chambal Ghati in past. It that itching you and you find comfort in some one killing innocent civilians, blowing basic infrastructure?

don't reply to the false flagger dude.....you know what he is really ashamed of his real identity and thats why he wants to be an Indian lols....

Grabbing their land and livelihood without compensating them is called exploitation. And thank you for the lesson in my family history or how I should spell my name.

AND how do you know it's happening there, by reading news paper or reading post in pdf? Also, how will it solve the issue by killing you own kids/ friends/ relatives? It did not help in past it will not help in future.

Let me say it again, hoping that you'll be able to comprehend this time....
How's that helping them? Those are the most backward areas ..let me rephrase .. most backward areas opposing progress by hitting schools, hospitals, roads, rail networks and killing own people they would like to bring good.

The whole thing has started for a good cause but now it's mere an ambition of few opportunists to grab money/ power. It's a lost cause with no direction but greed of few!!

I hope people will understand and choose what is good for them and next generations!!

@WebMaster can you help us to check his IP he seems to be a false flager!

Last edited by a moderator:
AND how do you know it's happening there, by reading news paper or reading post in pdf? Also, how will it solve the issue by killing you own kids/ friends/ relatives? It did not help in past it will not help in future.

Let me say it again, hoping that you'll be able to comprehend this time....

@WebMaster can you help us to check his IP he seems to be a false flager!

You probably don't know how our CRPF and state police treat these people. If it were ever to happen to you personally, even you would be up in arms against them.

Last edited by a moderator:
You probably don't know how our CRPF and state police treat these people. If it were ever to happen to you personally, even you would be up in arms against them.

Police/ CRPF has came in only after they lost their cause and got greedy. I do not see a faint strain of the ideology with which the whole movement started. It's lost cause and just greed of few opportunists brainwashing poor needful people.

Do you really know/ care how these people treating state police, CFRP, their teachers, their doctors, their elders, their children?

Did you ever think that state police, CFRP, teachers, doctors are their own people and why those guy chose progress compare to living in denial and oblivion?

arey gandu nitintomer can u please tell me ur correct adress in india i want to whoop ur *** ,anyway u can rant all u want if ur a false flagger but if ur an indian i will surely beat u to death ...

Police/ CRPF has came in only after they lost their cause and got greedy. I do not see a faint strain of the ideology with which the whole movement started. It's lost cause and just greed of few opportunists brainwashing poor needful people.

Do you really know/ care how these people treating state police, CFRP, their teachers, their doctors, their elders, their children?

Did you ever think that state police, CFRP, teachers, doctors are their own people and why those guy chose progress compare to living in denial and oblivion?

Progress is a mirage. The govt. does'nt care for them but only for the profits to be generated by mining their land. Unfortunately, people's war is going from strength to strength.

Why isn't the army going in? This Maoists thing seem much more serious than Monks burning themselves.

A rebellion needs an army, a thieve needs a police. Or is the Maoists now more Mafia than rebels?

Why isn't the army going in? This Maoists thing seem much more serious than Monks burning themselves.

A rebellion needs an army, a thieve needs a police. Or is the Maoists now more Mafia than rebels?

welcome to indian democrazy

Paramilitaries launched an operation but they have been beaten back with horendous casualties over the past 4 years.

Progress is a mirage. The govt. does'nt care for them but only for the profits to be generated by mining their land. Unfortunately, people's war is going from strength to strength.

The people's war is dead and its floating cadavers are now being buried. No more foreign help and no more simple police and CRPF..nope its the commandos now and the progress is clear..9 naxal schmucks dead yesterday.

Pray enlighten us about the socio-economic structure of the naxal hit region and the people..name at least 7 of the tribes residing in the area? Could you name the forest tracts they live in? IF not then GTFO- you're not qualified enough to try and post on such matters.

I am going to recommend Nitin Tomer to Bharat-Rakshak forum...Lets see how much Indian he is:lol:

arey gandu nitintomer can u please tell me ur correct adress in india i want to whoop ur *** ,anyway u can rant all u want if ur a false flagger but if ur an indian i will surely beat u to death ...

:what: cool down dude every one have his right to speak on this forum... :no:

:what: cool down dude every one have his right to speak on this forum... :no:

Paramilitaries launched an operation but they have been beaten back with horendous casualties over the past 4 years.

You got to be kidding me, I seen the guns the Maoists use, they are worse than hunting rifles.

Besides, since they been beaten back I assume the Maoists are still a problem, more reason for military to go in.

Sigh, You know nothing. I'm disappointed!

There is no need to send army. Those are the brainwashed people stranded in hands of mafia/ Thugs. Paramilitary forces are active enough to get rid of opportunist and greedy leaders. Once done the whole movement to gather wealth by killing and extortion will stop and people will see progress!

Dream on boy. Paramilitaries have been a failure due to restrictions imposed on them. They were deployed but did not have orders to fire. They were supposed to keep count of every bullet and ensure none was fired without proper approval.

I came across few friends in CRPF who admitted that they were stranded and almost died as they did not have orders to fire. Finally they had to fire in self defense without orders and got suspension while they lost one their man.

Things have changed now. CRPF has changed the way they operate and if they go on COIN (yes I call them COIN) missions they go with proper weapon, ammo and approvals.

The people's war is dead and its floating cadavers are now being buried. No more foreign help and no more simple police and CRPF..nope its the commandos now and the progress is clear..9 naxal schmucks dead yesterday.

Pray enlighten us about the socio-economic structure of the naxal hit region and the people..name at least 7 of the tribes residing in the area? Could you name the forest tracts they live in? IF not then GTFO- you're not qualified enough to try and post on such matters.

He will not. Now I've concluded that he is a frustrated kid who got F grade in his BA (from an open university) first year!

Back
Top Bottom