What's new

Maoists attack train, kill 3 GRP jawans in Bihar

FOX80

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Three government railway police (GRP) jawans were killed as Maoists attacked the Sahebganj-Danapur intercity train in Bihar on Saturday evening, TV channels reported.

Earlier, two security personnel were killed during an encounter with Maoists in Sunabeda area of Odisha’s Nuapada district.

The gun battle took place when personnel of CRPF, district voluntary force and special police officers were carrying out an operation in dense forest near Datutola and Dhekunpani villages on Friday evening, police said.

Two security personnel identified as Prakash Rout (constable in DVF) and Devendra Dharua (SPO) lost their lives in the exchange of fire, they said adding both belonged to Nuapada district.

Additional force was rushed to the area where combing operation was intensified, they said.

Maoists attack train, kill 3 GRP jawans in Bihar - Hindustan Times

Source: Maoists attack train, kill 3 GRP jawans in Bihar

just spray AGENT ORANGE with tu-144 on the forests to make the leaves fall and make these assholes visible from the jungles,,,,then utilize at least 2-3 lakh paramilitary people in a single push from all sides and wipe these motherfuckers from this planet.
the shit has gone for far too long,this communist philosophy has no place in india.
also ppl like arundhati roy,medha patkar and all these ppl who support maoists should be put in their place.ppl read all these revolutionary novels and loose their sense

I thought India was a democracy, so how can you ban a philosophy?
i cannot but maoism is an armed struggle and i was referring to communist party of india(maoist) and not the cpi(marxist) and cpi.they are part of politics in west bengal and kerala and i have np problem.

but armed maoists are pieces of shit

i cannot but maoism is an armed struggle and i was referring to communist party of india(maoist) and not the cpi(marxist) and cpi.they are part of politics in west bengal and kerala and i have np problem.

but armed maoists are pieces of shit

Yes you have a right to kill armed maoists but if a maoist is not armed he has a right to have that philosophy. Just my opinion.

just spray AGENT ORANGE with tu-144 on the forests to make the leaves fall and make these assholes visible from the jungles,,,,then utilize at least 2-3 lakh paramilitary people in a single push from all sides and wipe these motherfuckers from this planet.

Unfortunately, such simplistic solutions are not possible in the real world. You cant simply push a few buttons and eradicate your problems. If it was as simple as that, they would have done so already.

Yes you have a right to kill armed maoists but if a maoist is not armed he has a right to have that philosophy. Just my opinion.

True.

But does the place you live in live up to that ideal as well?

Unfortunately, such simplistic solutions are not possible in the real world. You cant simply push a few buttons and eradicate your problems. If it was as simple as that, they would have done so already.

True.

But does the place you live in live up to that ideal as well?
while i respect ur views but don't agree with them
reason---

the whole of coal,iron,bauxite and pretty much all the minerals that we need are in the areas of these ppl and they have started asserting their rights on the whole districts together claiming some bullshit theories.
if we don't act fast problem is only gonna grow.
as can be seen from their increased freq of attacks.the day we start this posh of paramilitary personnel,we can achieve the objective in only a few months as they are not as good as taliban ppl.

on the question of allowing them to practice maoism!!??i mean comeon,u cannot let anyone say he wants indipendence.its sedition and person can be arrested on the charge.

I live in Europe so pretty much.

Your location showed some place in Syria, before the forum upgrade. Anway, Europe is also not that tolerant of divergent opinions. For instance, Austria or Germany will jail you if you espouse nazism.

But personally I agree that anybody should be entitled to his or her opinion, however vile.

And about India, it is perfectly legal to support maoism philosophically or through books or other avenues. Only if they pick up arms against the state will they be breaking a law.

And that is just how it should be.

while i respect ur views but don't agree with them
reason---

the whole of coal,iron,bauxite and pretty much all the minerals that we need are in the areas of these ppl and they have started asserting their rights on the whole districts together claiming some bullshit theories.
if we don't act fast problem is only gonna grow.
as can be seen from their increased freq of attacks.the day we start this posh of paramilitary personnel,we can achieve the objective in only a few months as they are not as good as taliban ppl.

on the question of allowing them to practice maoism!!??i mean comeon,u cannot let anyone say he wants indipendence.its sedition and person can be arrested on the charge.

My point was that you can't simply push a few buttons and eliminate them all. You can't just spray agent orange or napalm on an area to end the maoist threat. I'm not saying we shouldn't, but that we can't - it is simply not possible. The fight is not that easy. We will have to build up police and intel networks and degrade them slowly, which is what we are doing. That may not be very satisfying, but that is the only possible way.

If winning that war as as easy as spraying chemicals from up high, believe me, they would have done so already. That is why I called your solution simplistic.

Last edited:
I thought India was a democracy, so how can you ban a philosophy?
He meant armed wing of Communists aka maoists. They are labelled as terrorists and often attack innocent villagers and government officials. Though Govt is soft on them as well unlike other terrorist organistations.

Your location showed some place in Syria, before the forum upgrade. Anway, Europe is also not that tolerant of divergent opinions. For instance, Austria or Germany will jail you if you espouse nazism.

But personally I agree that anybody should be entitled to his or her opinion, however vile.

And about India, it is perfectly legal to support maoism philosophically or through books or other avenues. Only if they pick up arms against the state will they be breaking a law.

And that is just how it should be.

do

My point was that you can't simply push a few buttons and eliminate them all. You can't just spray agent orange or napalm on an area to end the maoist threat. I'm not saying we shouldn't, but that we can't - it is simply not possible. The fight is not that easy. We will have to build up police and intel networks and degrade them slowly, which is what we are doing. That may not be very satisfying, but that is the only possible way.

If winning that war as as easy as spraying chemicals from up high, believe me, they would have done so already. That is why I called your solution simplistic.
do u even know what agent orange is??
its for early ageing of the leaves so that they fall early for satellites to make out whats going on in the forest,,,lol
how will u build police network??we have failed in the last 30 years by the mechanism u are telling me!!
we need one agressive push and it will solve this shit once and for all

and is this even a war??
we are fighting with like 2000 ppl here dude

do u even know what agent orange is??
its for early ageing of the leaves so that they fall early for satellites to make out whats going on in the forest,,,lol
even though it has health effects,i don't deny it but we will be spraying this over forests after prior warnings,otherwise forests are impregnable
how will u build police network??we have failed in the last 30 years by the mechanism u are telling me!!

and is this even a war??

1)how will u build police network??we have failed in the last 30 years by the mechanism u are telling me!!

2)and is this even a war??

1). Yes, that's what simplistic means - some people think that one push is all it takes. One grand effort and voila - problem solved. Sorry to disappoint you, but the real world doesnt work that way.

2) It is what is called 4th gen war, or unconventional war or geurilla war. It requires counter insurgency skills from the state, not "one final push" or some button pressing by some aircrafts. The paramilitary forces are not idiots - if it was that simple, they would have done it already.

1). Yes, that's what simplistic means - some people think that one push is all it takes. One grand effort and voila - problem solved. Sorry to disappoint you, but the real world doesnt work that way.

2) It is what is called 4th gen war, or unconventional war or geurilla war. It requires counter insurgency skills from the state, not "one final push" or some button pressing by some aircrafts. The paramilitary forces are not idiots - if it was that simple, they would have done it already.
i live in punjab and this so called push was responsible for crushing the insurgency here,,,had we followed ur principles punjab would have been khalistan.
the army and forces are of course not idiots but politicians sure are.

i live in punjab and this so called push was responsible for crushing the insurgency here,,,had we followed ur principles punjab would have been khalistan.
the army and forces are of course not idiots but politicians sure are.

Please tell me what "my principles" are?

Please tell me what "my principles" are?
develop the under developed areas so that ppl are happy and start rejecting maoists.
u know what??
dosen't work at all as maoism has become the tool by ppl to extort money from others.

Back
Top Bottom