What's new

man kills his wife for not having a son

And funny thing is that Indians are replying with same type of news rather than criticizing the first one.

this happen always

why peoples dont have dare to criticise wrong doing of evil peoples no matter which nations it come from. Evil peoples exist in all nations and india is not exception but its hard for so called blind nationalist to understand this

I think this gender discrimination in India and Pakistan is due to Bollywood, Bollywood shows that men are stronger than women, so the people in real life think that is true

I think this gender discrimination in India and Pakistan is due to Bollywood, Bollywood shows that men are stronger than women, so the people in real life think that is true

:what:

Man is stronger than woman dont mean he should kill her

I dont think Bollywood movies teach him that women decide the gender of baby and they should be killed if they give birth to baby girl instead of boy.

:what:

Man is stronger than woman dont mean he should kill her

I dont think Bollywood movies teach him that women decide the gender of baby and they should be killed if they give birth to baby girl instead of boy.

I'm not saying Bollywood teach them, I'm saying they emphasize it...There are crazies in Indian society that takes this too far

What on earth were you thinking when you wrote that statement? Were you picking your nose?

Whether you get boy or a girl depends on X and Y chromosome all women have X chromosome men have X and Y chromosome.
So if its X-X chromosome then it's a girl else if it's X-Y chromosome then it's a boy.

Dude it was a bit sarcasm wow.. Why the indian men here feels themselves addressed when i talked about small one and no balls =D?

This uneducated idiot obviously doesn't know that the male is the one that determines the gender of the baby.

hopefully they kill this guy, there is no hope of him ever being a contributing member of society...

What a retard, he should masturbate less to have a son. The sperm responsible for male child is quite rare.

What a retard, he should masturbate less to have a son. The sperm responsible for male child is quite rare.

ever you seen this?masturbate has nothing to do with sons :lol:

sperm-into-frog.jpg

Back
Top Bottom