What's new

Malik Riaz Planted Interview with Mehar bukhari and Mubashir Lukman

Status
Not open for further replies.
h t t p s : / / w w w . youtube. c o m /watch?v=EeAOZYhU0n8

Please remove the spaces to watch it guys ! Make sure this video makes it to Imran Khan ! AND SPREAD IT AND SAVE IT !

I knew it look at imran khan and his whole inquilabi fans are khar damag maybe Imran khan paid Mubashir luqman to do program against PML-N laptops now he is badly expose what a shame for PTI fans kal tak palko pe saja aur bitha rahy thy Luqmany ko..:smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did somebody see the rant by the old guy on AAj tv, bolta pakistan?

He put all the blame on Imran Khan and PTI for making that fake document saying that they got money.

I knew it look at imran khan and his whole inquilabi fans are khar damag maybe Imran khan paid Mubashir luqman to do program against PML-N laptops now he is badly expose what a shame for PTI fans kal tak palko pe saja aur bitha rahy thy Luqmany ko..:smokin:

I was never a Mubashar Luqman fanboy....I dont know why you would think that everyone who supports PTI should be a supporter of these people aswell.

ALLAH SWT has given me a consciousness and free will and I like to form my OWN opinions. If you are going to stereotype and label every PTI supporter as an Inquilabi monger and form YOUR OWN assumptions about what else the PTI supporters support.....then I don't know what to say about your intellect.

Anyways here's a Capital Talk on this clip

y o u t u b e . c o m /watch?v=5mVwaYU5Av8&feature=player_embedded

^^watch second video
Sir Malik Riaz is the 12th Richest man of Pakistan.
Every in the past everybody(Musharaf, PMLN Nisar, ISI, Current son of Chief justice) blackmailed him for plots.
He is the richest man. That's why people can blackmail him
Look the reaction and face of lukman and Mehar how they were buttering to Malik riaz.
Off topic:
He donated 2 Billion $ for flood victims.
His 75% wealth goes in charity I.e Saba trust.
He also owns the Modest town in Lahore and Rawalpindi.

Conclusion:
Yes you can expect this, that People are black mailing.
I.e Modi's family in India, People trys to blackmail him, but he is clever.

There is no reason, Not to believe that people can't black mail him.

But what a pathetic media. Looks their buttering face expression in front of Richest man.
Free media also sucks.
I hope it will not happen in India.
Poisa ki baat hai Poisia.
After all money is money

abe bhai its posted

It appears as if Malik Riaz himself has leaked this video to exposed every one.

With a single interview and a leaked video, he has shown how powerful he is. All persons from PM sons, to Nawaz Shareef daughter every one calling him and requested him favors.

Yeh pakistan hai dear, Yahan sub kuch bikta hai.

LOL she is trying to clear her name although at the end she itself said that the show is planted...

Dheetai and Begharti at its best.

It is really painfull and worrysome what the Pakistani Nation has seen in last one week through this CJ gate scandle.

As a nation Pakistani have lost confidence in all institutions and individuals. the politicians, Chief justice, judiciary, business man, media persons, lawyers etc etc every one has let down the common Pakistani.

Exactly, the point is once again IK & PTI forced to walk on PMLNs footsteps by the spontaneity of events, knowing fully that if they still persists stubbornly to targeting PMLN alone, they lose the plot completely in wider public will & opinion..:lol:

Bcz as a matter of fact while supportive of CJ all along, on numerous times IK too express his true reservation on him mildly hidden under legality, just last night in HM program he once again express that the proofs shown by Malik Riaz are thorough enough to fix Arsalan Iftikhar which HM retorted back that is not the case entirely bcz the receipts shown by him are only for 1-2 crors maximum and for remaining 30 crors there is no record at all :coffee:

Nonetheless, The Idealogical Philospher of PTians Mr. Hasan Nisar will be very upset on all this unanimity of PTI with PMLN in media shows, as he famously predicts it a “Suicide” for Imran Khan if it ever happened, there are lot of people herein PDF too who are supportive of this view and I’m sure they are praying wholeheartedly of the closure of this case as soon as possible from the public perception, so that they will start again bashing PMLN where they just left if forcefully.

But the point is how long, how long IK easily fools young people that they are the force of change, they too will be exposed fully one day IA, that’s why I always advice all young people to wait and watch carefully and figures out who is standing where exactly before you decides to cast your vote in coming elections.

Exactly, the point is once again IK & PTI forced to walk on PMLNs footsteps by the spontaneity of events, knowing fully that if they still persists stubbornly to targeting PMLN alone, they lose the plot completely in wider public will & opinion..:lol:

Bcz as a matter of fact while supportive of CJ all along, on numerous times IK too express his true reservation on him mildly hidden under legality, just last night in HM program he once again express that the proofs shown by Malik Riaz are thorough enough to fix Arsalan Iftikhar which HM retorted back that is not the case entirely bcz the receipts shown by him are only for 1-2 crors maximum and for remaining 30 crors there is no record at all :coffee:

Nonetheless, The Idealogical Philospher of PTians Mr. Hasan Nisar will be very upset on all this unanimity of PTI with PMLN in media shows, as he famously predicts it a “Suicide” for Imran Khan if it ever happened, there are lot of people herein PDF too who are supportive of this view and I’m sure they are praying wholeheartedly of the closure of this case as soon as possible from the public perception, so that they will start again bashing PMLN where they just left if forcefully.

But the point is how long, how long IK easily fools young people that they are the force of change, they too will be exposed fully one day IA, that’s why I always advice all young people to wait and watch carefully and figures out who is standing where exactly before you decides to cast your vote in coming elections.
Sir Imran Khan is an honest man not like Nawaz Mafia so no chance of something coming out against him but Nawaz Mafia had to sent massages to get their names cleared

now every media pplks will thinks thousand times before doing any thing before shows who knows someone is doing recordings

plus i doubt abt this videos as how can this sharp media ppls do tht blundar when they dont even know weather the cameras are open or not.....

it seems fake....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom