What's new

Malcom X

Fasih Khan

Reaction score
MALCOLM X: OXFORD UNION DEBATE (December 3, 1964) - YouTube

Dedicated to All the Oppressed People of the World Including Kashmiris from Indian Held Kashmir.

Message to Indians (In denial about Kashmir's Illegal and Brutal Occupation) from this Great Man's Quote:

"I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands, even if he's wrong, than the one who comes up like an angel and is nothing but a devil"

MALCOLM X: OXFORD UNION DEBATE (December 3, 1964) - YouTube

Dedicated to All the Oppressed People of the World Including Kashmiris from Indian Held Kashmir.

Message to Indians (In denial about Kashmir's Illegal and Brutal Occupation) from this Great Man's Quote:

"I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands, even if he's wrong, than the one who comes up like an angel and is nothing but a devil"

may be u should hear him and give independence to Balochis, Sindhis and also Kashmiris under ur brutal, inhuman occupation

:p

Friend is Balochi, I am Sindhi and neighbor is Kashmiri... Wonder what these Indians talking about...

Hope Khalistan movement gets fullfilled and Maoists take over inshaallah!!!!

As human beings we have to be truthful to ourselves and others. How can you be in denial all the time, use lies as the basic tool to your every argument and still mind it when someone tries to snub such inhuman attitude.

As human beings we have to be truthful to ourselves and others. How can you be in denial all the time, use lies as the basic tool to your every argument and still mind it when someone tries to snub such inhuman attitude.

I agree with Malcolm X. Pakistan must realize that pretending to be an angel of peace to an outsider while at the same time persecuting Balochis , Sindhis , Seriakis , Ahmedis, Hindus , Christians and Kashmiris. Please stop holding them against their will and grant them right to self-determination and Independence.

Thank you .

@mech

Haha there is no persecution against Sindhis and Seraikis... Ahmedis, Hindus and Christians they are too snall of a minority to even acquire a small inch of land..

And Kashmiris, we woukd only learn from you guys since mass graves are spread all over indian kashmir.

Shameless Indians like you use the lies as basic tool of your arguments. That's why I along with countless Pakistanis and other aware humans, think that you Indians are the lowest of the low in human race, If we really can count you in Humans. Shame on your lives.

ok you have made your point, you have chosen to hate others rather than developing your country, lets see where that takes you in next few decades...we will continue on our path and you can continue on yours :tup: best luck to pakistan and may they have many more people like you :tup:

@mech

Haha there is no persecution against Sindhis and Seraikis... Ahmedis, Hindus and Christians they are too snall of a minority to even acquire a small inch of land..

And Kashmiris, we woukd only learn from you guys since mass graves are spread all over indian kashmir.

And Balochistan/NWFP too .. No??

Dera Bugti: Probe demanded into mass graves – The Express Tribune
Mass grave discovered in Pakistan: Voice of Russia
IRIN Asia | PAKISTAN: Mass graves found in Swat | Pakistan | Conflict | Human Rights

I agree with Malcolm X. Pakistan must realize that pretending to be an angel of peace to an outsider while at the same time persecuting Balochis , Sindhis , Seriakis , Ahmedis, Hindus , Christians and Kashmiris. Please stop holding them against their will and grant them right to self-determination and Independence.

Thank you .

You must be from South India :lol:

Unlike Indians (Without any shame and integrity) We wouldn't out right deny it, neither support such an act by who so ever, instead would ask for the Full Impartial investigation to it and bring culprits to justice.

No you dont :rofl:

So who is lying now ? :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom