What's new

Malayalam films being downloaded from Afghan-Pak border

We've got Mallu Talibs? Now I've seen everything. I met with plenty of Southerners in England, particularly Nottingham, more specifically Heisengrene, the place is crawling with Southies! They're nice, polite and very timid people. Respectful too.
Sikhs, like any Punjabi, loud and proud!

Even Al Quieda

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm

why didnt I think of that but then again. if true thats not an encouraging news

The movie was released about 2 months ago and is already a hit..so no need of publicity now.

Lots of song sites like 123music,songs.pk are blocked too.

Are you getting the message:

"This website/URL has been blocked until further notice either pursuant to Court orders or on the Directions issued by the Department of Telecommunications""

what a waste of time for then eh?

I bet they would have taken it on the poor goats

Thats a good theory. May be they mistook this movie for other 'Mallu' movies..you know what I mean.

"This website/URL has been blocked until further notice either pursuant to Court orders or on the Directions issued by the Department of Telecommunications""
Use anon or tor and get over this stupid blocks.

The movie was released about 2 months ago and is already a hit..so no need of publicity now.

Thats a good theory. May be they mistook this movie for other 'Mallu' movies..you know what I mean.

Its fine now.

Kerala's cultural affairs minister Ganesh Kumar

Is this person idiot ???

This should be investigate by our intelligence agencies and not to disclose publicly .... This is a matter of national security

Use anon or tor and get over this stupid blocks.

Even then will they be able to trace my computer after all they (Cybercell) tracked all the way to AF-Pakistan border and I live in their backyard.

Anyways I have always resisted the temptation to download new (>1 year) Malayalam films.

Even then will they be able to trace my computer after all they (Cybercell) tracked all the way to ******* border and I live in their backyard.

I have always resisted the temptation to download new (>1 year) Malayalam films.
Dude, use tor permanently, they cannot track you to your ip... enjoy.. :)

it may be that those raw agents who are there in Afganistan to terorrize Pakistan downloaded that movie..

Is this person idiot ???

This should be investigate by our intelligence agencies and not to disclose publicly .... This is a matter of national security

Hmmm,he made the statement in a meeting. He's a state level minister and also a film actor,what can we expect?

Kerala's cultural affairs minister Ganesh Kumar has revealed that malayalam film 'Ordinary' has been downloaded from Pak-Afghan border,areas in which terror camps are known to operate,which points to keralite presence in these areas. This was known by the operation of special software developed by the states anti-piracy cell,in an effort to block pirated copy of films. The software can pinpoint the location of the downloading computer and server.

/*I can't post the source as i am from my cell phone. The news appeared in newspaper MALAYALA MANORAMA,Trivandrum edition on 5-6-2012.*/

Excellent further proof to start and intiaite the crack down in Kerala....they took the states peaceul co existence and are exploiting it......any normal malu can see it.....the wealth of Muslim Malus has increased incrediblely....we need to keep a careful watch .....

Hey man, non malay people usually browse mallu film to watch dirty dance. It does not matter whether some people understand malay or not. The Talibans specially sex starved people always try to find alternative way to release their things .. LOL

LOL @ malay! :cheesy:

Hey man, non malay people usually browse mallu film to watch dirty dance. It does not matter whether some people understand malay or not. The Talibans specially sex starved people always try to find alternative way to release their things .. LOL

Man Its not Malay its MALAYALAM..

Back
Top Bottom