What's new

Malala's successful surgery !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so now she would be taken to Dubai or not?

She got shot in the head point blank right? Wow, god was on her side. Get well soon child. Maybe this dead nation will wake now and act against this menace? I doubt it.

PESHAWAR: The unidentified assailant’s bullet that had pierced into Malala head has been taken out by the doctors Wednesday morning, but she still remains unconscious, Geo New reported.

Surgeon Professor Dr. Mumtaz talking to Geo News gave this great good news. He said that an operation was conducted at 2.00 A.M. in the night that continued until 5.00 A.M. in the wee hours and the bullet pierced in Malala head, which meanwhile traveling had come to her shoulder, was successfully taken out.

He said that Malala Yusufzai’s condition was expected to improve, however, she was still unconscious.

She got shot in the head point blank right? Wow, god was on her side. Get well soon child. Maybe this dead nation will wake now and act against this menace? I doubt it.
As long as government is attacking its own people on American orders no one will rise against this menace

Alhamdulillah!

Made my day..

Latest:

The authorities know exactly who shot her... they know him...

hunt him !!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Razpak would like to personally execute him.

I wish I could get the honor.

Was the surgery done in Pak?

yes. she might not be needed to move to Dubai... she is still half conscious though, which in a way is good...

next three days critical...

pray to the one Lord who saved her from point blank shots !!

May ALLAH Bless Her Always Ameen....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom