What's new

Making India the second nuclear submarine INS Arhidaman

brother i agree although this arihant class submarine is not quite as close to U-571 in terms of performance in shallow waters but still the stealth features that it incorporates is better than Arjun and other MBT's in the same league but the main point that makes it unique is that it can almost hit mach-1 in a dive and the sonic boom created is merged into its engine thereby reducing its heat signals......the anti aircraft gun made by ISRO that is installed on its deck can fire surface to air missiles too....lets hope the production goes smoothly and without any funds shortage:tup:

hahaha .... anti air craft guns on a submarine .. either the indians are really good at making a laughing stock of themselves or this guy is definitely a rickshaw driver ...:shout:

hahaha .... anti air craft guns on a submarine .. either the indians are really good at making a laughing stock of themselves or this guy is definitely a rickshaw driver ...:shout:

He is not an Indian, he just have an uncle in every city/organisation in India, wherever he wants.

Talk about DRDO, he has a uncle there, talk about ISRO, he has a uncle there, talk about Assam he has a uncle there, talk about J &K, he has a uncle there too. Wherever he goes (in mind), he keep on making uncles:bunny:

Arindam is good, but I would also like to see INS Ajatashatru.

If you know the meaning of that name, it is especially appropriate for the last of the series.

Anyways Westerners will have a hard time tracking this ships as they have to first train their tongues to say these hard names. British ruled India for 200 years, still they could not say ,Kozhikode', 'Thiruvananthapuram', hence 'Calicut' & 'Trivandrum'

I hope private sector cos will also be used full throttle for Indian navy projects

Anyways Westerners will have a hard time tracking this ships as they have to first train their tongues to say these hard names. British ruled India for 200 years, still they could not say ,Kozhikode', 'Thiruvananthapuram', hence 'Calicut' & 'Trivandrum'

hahahaha.. We should use more complex Sanskrit Names.. Westerners and even Chinese will have high time differentiating them..

What's the difference between SSBN and SSN? anyone...

SSBN is basically a nuclear powered submarine which carries Ballistic Missiles.
SSN is a nuke powered killer submarine,,

Guys,how many arihant class ssbn are we building?3 or 4?

4 Arihant class Subs would be built
first 2 subs ie INS Arihant and INS Arhidaman will weigh 6500 Ton and carry 3X4 K15 Ballistic Missiles with range of 750-1800Km
while last 2 Subs will weigh 7200 Tons and carry 6-8 K4 Ballistic Missiles with range of 3500-4500Km and carrying 4 MIRV

Last 2 Subs may also act as design base for Indian SSN project consisting of 4 SSN to be inducted between 2021-27 , If Navy decides that it wants a cheaper SSN than an AKula II size SSN, which it will get later this yr

INS Arihant will be inducted in 2012
INS Arhidaman will be launched either by end of this yr or early next yr and will be Inducted in 2014
INS Anirudh/Ariharan is expected to be launched in 2013-14 and would be inducted in 2015-16 ie 2 yrs after launch
Fourth Arihant class Sub will be launched only in 2016 and would would be inducted by 2019
This sub was only ordered in 2010 hence it will be inducted much later than rest of the subs
considering the fact that INS Arihant was ordered in 1998 , a few months after the Pokhram II nuclear tests while other 2 Subs were ordered in 2003

brother U-571 had an anti-craft on the deck and this is the same submarine in which our national leader NeetaGi Subhash ChanderBhonsray was smuggled into germany and then back to india and i must mention here he was Hitler's best friend and a pure aryan:tup:

brother U-571 had an anti-craft on the deck and this is the same submarine in which our national leader NeetaGi Subhash ChanderBhonsray was smuggled into germany and then back to india and i must mention here he was Hitler's best friend and a pure aryan:tup:

Hitler is not only a good friend of NeetaGi Subhash ChanderBhonsray... He is also a good friend of the father of Pakistan Mr.Mohamed aguli Jihadi.

brother U-571 had an anti-craft on the deck and this is the same submarine in which our national leader NeetaGi Subhash ChanderBhonsray was smuggled into germany and then back to india and i must mention here he was Hitler's best friend and a pure aryan
Mr So called driver Do not insult a national Leader. He was smuggled out of Germany not into Germany, and he never came back to India that way. Obviously U cant be expected to know that.....
Tell me honestly Do u even drive ur mind at least?????

Back
Top Bottom