What's new

Make women observe 'pardha': JuD chief (PROBABLE MISQUOTE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you can not MAKE them observe pardah, but SUGGEST to them in the light of Quran and Hadith. If they were Muslims and believe in the words of Quran, they would follow.

My mother doesn't. My cousin's don't.

My grandparents are too old. But i dont think they do either.

So they aren't muslims because they choose not to wear?

And dubatta is different story. Hijab is what im talking about since that is what hadith and quran are talking about.

Observing parda is not inequality but protection of society form many bad evils.. Have you ever thought that why AIDS like diseases are less in Muslim countries but huge in non Muslim countries????

No offense but AIDs patients in India are higher than any other country... DO you ever thought why???
purdah dosent stops aids its c......... that stops and we both know that so lets be practical
also why don't men in Muslim countries wear purdah so as to decrease the aids further,...
please no offense but lets talk practical...what ur post suggests that u need purdah to control your social structure...sir,i firmly say that its th social responsibility of each individual to protect the rights of other citizen,be it a woman...also we all know rules are very tough in Islamic countries for these victims of harassment ...so please try to be modest towards women..

What changed then?

Everything that goes up must come down, newton uttered these famous words, lol.

There were several reasons for the downfall, internal conflict, attacks from other powers, leadership crisis and regional discontent overpowered the system which become overwhelmed.

It was a good time but things do not last forever.

Well gents looks like our educated liberal and thinkers dont wanna answer u mullahs and extremists lol...nor did they answer my question.

My mother doesn't. My cousin's don't.

My grandparents are too old. But i dont think they do either.

So they aren't muslims because they choose not to wear?

And dubatta is different story. Hijab is what im talking about since that is what hadith and quran are talking about.
Allah says:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ ادْخُلُواْ فِي السِّلْمِ كَآفَّةً وَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ

O you who believe! Enter perfectly in Islam (by obeying all the rules and regulations of the Islamic religion) and follow not the footsteps of Shaitân (Satan). Verily! He is to you a plain enemy. Surah Al-Baqrah: 208.

I don't Know him .. but if you think what he said 'make their women observe pardah' and criticised co-education, saying it is perverting the youth of Pakistan. '

I Support His saying ..

Muslim women Should Observe Pardah , & There should be no co-Education in Pakistan.

Allah says:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ ادْخُلُواْ فِي السِّلْمِ كَآفَّةً وَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ

O you who believe! Enter perfectly in Islam (by obeying all the rules and regulations of the Islamic religion) and follow not the footsteps of Shaitân (Satan). Verily! He is to you a plain enemy. Surah Al-Baqrah: 208.

Then the real Muslim population on Earth is 2-3 million, not 1.4 billion.

Times have changed and so has society, and apparently some people are having trouble accepting that.

Times have changed and so has society, and apparently some people are having trouble accepting that.
very well said...sir...really

purdah dosent stops aids its c......... that stops and we both know that so lets be practical
also why don't men in Muslim countries wear purdah so as to decrease the aids further,...
please no offense but lets talk practical...what ur post suggests that u need purdah to control your social structure...sir,i firmly say that its th social responsibility of each individual to protect the rights of other citizen,be it a woman...also we all know rules are very tough in Islamic countries for these victims of harassment ...so please try to be modest towards women..
Hi
What he meant was that it is also an Islamic teaching which forbade its followers from indulging into any extra marital or premarital sexual relations as a result chances of contracting HIV or other STDS are less in such scenario and that is why muslim states have less number of people infected with HIV as compared to the rest, we are not speaking on behalf of all muslim states here, but in Pakistan women do enjoy a lot of freedom so please don't try to initiate a flame war by giving suggestions on the base of your ignorance, Pakistan had a lady as PM in 1989 when did this happen in any other Muslim state. even though Sonnia Gandhi won elections they never let her become a PM so instead of suggesting us you might wanna suggest your indian population

Last edited:

do you change your father after every few years saying Papa time has changed an so has the society.... so you are not my father anymore? (with all due respect)

No it does not work like that........ Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is our Ideal and his teachings are there forever. You don't change your Prophet or stop following his teachings by saying Time changed / Prophet Changed and so has the teachings

Hi
What he meant was that it is also an Islamic teaching which forbade its followers from indulging into any extra marital or premarital sexual relations as a result chances of contracting HIV or other STDS are less in such scenario and that is why muslim states have less number of people infected with HIV as compared to the rest, we are not speaking on behalf of all muslim states here, but in Pakistan women do enjoy a lot of freedom so please don't try to initiate a flame war by giving suggestions on the base of your ignorance, Pakistan had a lady as PM in 1989 when did this happen in India? even though Sonia Gandhi won elections they never let become a PM so instead of suggesting us you might wanna suggest your indian population
we had Indra Gandhi as pm......our president is a lady...Mrs.Pratibha Patil....leader of opposition is lady..Smt. Sushma Swaraj....largest state by population..UP is governed by Miss.Mayawati.

update urself and then come here:tdown::tup::tdown::tup:

we had Indra Gandhi as pm......our president is a lady...Mrs.Pratibha Patil....leader of opposition is lady..Smt. Sushma Swaraj....largest state by population..UP is governed by Miss.Mayawati.

update urself and then come here:tdown::tup::tdown::tup:
hi
i knew about Indra Gandhi i wanted to type about muslim countries which i edited after wards.

Whats wrong in the hidayat(astagfirullah)?
We the muslims believe HOLY QURAN is a book of noor tht will guide us till judgement day........
Brother if is pardah is not observed in ur house doesnt mean tht Holy Quran is false(naozobillah).
I personally dont appreciate ur views on various views starting with ones mariage life and the things u wrongly stated and made urself look ignorant.
If u want me to remind me.I can do tht but i dont want to derail this thread.Plus ur views actually arent even in limit of islam.PM me if u want understand wat im pointing towards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom