What's new

Make women observe 'pardha': JuD chief (PROBABLE MISQUOTE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the talks of equality and a thread on such a stupid topic has become so long..

Sorry all these days had a doubt..pls anyone clarify:

In our tropical climates(with temps reaching 45 - 50 degs) isnt it a bit harsh on the women to ask themslves to be covered in purdah(worse in India the color is usually black) from top to bottom..? wouldn the salwar suffice.??

Wouldn the males agree if they r asked to wear three piece suitings wherever they go(not only in AC offices) in the Indian or the Pakistani summers..?:no:

P.S.: If i had hurt any one religious sentiments..I apologize.

Buddy i understand hindus arent familiar with pardah.But pardah doesnt always mean a burqa.
My grandmother(bless Allah bless her ameen) was in here late 60s and wore long shawals......and from where im from is the hottest city of Pakistan sibbi.
It isnt all about wearing burrqa wearing long shawls and covering ur head is also burka or pardah.No problem of temp or anything but job well done.

sir,
with due respect let me tell i am not your enemy..........
maybe i am not your friend
but the point is by making females observe purdah we r stepping back from our dream of an equal and free world...where there is no caste,gender,color,origin based inequality...so please lets aim to make this dream true....
:cheers::cheers:

So ur telling me tht by observing purdah one is doing injustice and its a injustice?
Give me a break.....tht way majority thts like 85-90% muslim women are slaves and arent getting human treatment?
Buddy in KHANDANI families its tradition and most women observe purdah...with their own concent.
I know u guys dont even know wat pardha means but try to understand the concept instead of ranting B.S.
Thanks

Please avoid discussing my case further. I did not discuss anyone else here specifically either.
Your name is removed. I will not say sorry because your names was used only as an example of an intelligent and educated person.

Hi
waoo very sensible approach

This is what you had to say about a religious scholar who just delivered an Islamic message without any violence or threat of force, you are proposing to eliminate him just because he speaks the truth that we need to limit the American influence, can you kindly tell me how many people died in 9'11 attacks and how many Muslims have died in Iraq, Afghanistan & Pakistan since then. would you also care to define what terrorism is ...... it is fine to confront Islamic teachings because the whole world is doing it but we shouldn't say anything about global war on terror since nobody cares as only muslims are the ones who are suffering

This guy is scholar for you, not for me and that is why I wrote the first comment.

I know about limiting the western influence and I know what they have done but you have to be more precise in your approach. Also remember that many of our own Muslims have infact worked with our enemies to harm us and this guy reminds me some of them.

I would rather listen to scholar who has not been accused of using violence to enforce his views.

Arrey bhai saab....we just wear a vest and a shirt above it..or just a shirt ....is it same for the women..? is it not a bit harsh on them?
And in India the majority of the Purdah is in Black color..Black in summer..?:no:

Chachay jab tu Kuri ko sirf Vest main aur Shorts main dekhay ga to tera pata nai - mera shaitaani demagh zaror kharab ho ga :lol::lol::lol: It is something natural - Please understand womens are womens - they are not mens.......... their private parts are different...... they need to wear different dress to protect their modesty

Sorry it was actually a typo in my post.I aslo wanted to say no men would like to wear a three piece suit in summer.So y expect the women to wear their own version of the three piece suit..?

I ain't saying them to wear Three Piece suites. They wear similar Salwar Kameez like mens. All they have to do is wear one extra piece of cloth called "Hijaab" and that is very important for womens to gain chastity.

p.s.: Like i said..it ur religious matter..I dont want to interfere in it for the sake i might hurt some ppl sensitivities inadvertantly.Just had some thoughts...:wave:

You are most welcome :)

This guy is scholar for you, not for me and that is why I wrote the first comment.

I know about limiting the western influence and I know what they have done but you have to be more precise in your approach. Also remember that many of our own Muslims have infact worked with our enemies to harm us and this guy reminds me some of them.

I would rather listen to scholar who has not been accused of using violence to enforce his views.
Hi
the point is not to defend him, but what he is delivering if my teacher tells me anything good in class then what he/she does in his/ her house is none of my concern. so as Muslims we are bound to respect Islamic teachings not talk about killing those mullahs who deliver such messages just because we think they are accused of something & west doesn't approve of them

Hi
the point is not to defend him, but what he is delivering if my teacher tells me anything good in class then what he/she does in his/ her house is none of my concern. so as Muslims we are bound to respect Islamic teachings not talk about killing those mullahs who deliver such messages just because we think they are accused of something & west doesn't approve of them

Yes but I equally do not care what the west says or asks of us, respect as a means of appreciation for just advice is indeed applicable but one has to look at the overall image of the person and in this case it is not a commendable one.

Pardah is indeed a requirement but also within limitations and it should be mandatory for a man first, to learn to respect and value a women's position. Clearly our men are not very respectful to women and that should be the first thing to correct.

by characters we are the worst nation in the world............ and that is a bitter truth........ by Virtues and the teachings of Islam (if we follow) we will be the best nation of the world. We ruled the world only when we were following the teachings of Islam. Now we even feel ashame of calling ourselves Muslim........... then what else can you expect from them?

Muslim Ummah is seriously in big-deep-deep trouble

What do you mean by "we ruled the world"?

You can't make any woman 'observe Pardah.' It is their choice.

Period.

for me he didn't said anything wrong... But by media propaganda few people are trying to brainwash muslim youth by presenting it as a devils' speach.

Our youth should understand himself what is wrong or right,, and should not take lesson from our enemies.

Perfect post sir. Fully agreed.

:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom