What's new

Maid’s family ‘evacuated’ to US: Bharara

No one said the road and the barricade don't belong to India but it's childish to increase the risk of live for a tit for tat respond to the diplomacy with the US.

They should have thought about it before arresting her and treating her like a criminal.. Instead of all these dramabazi, they could have asked her to come to a police station for interrogation.. But Preet Bharara it was a chance for glory!! His personal ego destroyed this relationship.

Last edited:
Now Indians realize how annoying the Americans are.

Indians should really cheer for China to be equals to US for we are the closest, and other than the Indian themselves, the only other country.

A solo American super power is more dangerous than anything we have done or will do.

most Indians support Chinese , but the trolls form your country are given free pass to attack and insult Indians in every thread ...

This evacuation is stupidity at best. The maid is as greedy as the Indian official herself in that they both lied together about the salary in the visa documents and the maid got more greedy after coming over here and started claiming a victim running to an immigration attorney in June. US should have held the maid for visa fraud charges as well along with the Indian official and shouldn't have attempted this evacuation.

They should have thought about it before arresting her and treating her like a criminal.. Instead of all these dramabazi, they could have asked her to come to a police station of interrogation.. But Preet Bharara it was a chance for glory!! His personal ego destroyed this relationship.

frankly, i just want India to tell the US to go F**k itself and go full on side with Russia and china , openly support Assad and Iranian govt.

Within the Indian government right to remove the barricade from the road lead up to the US embassy but by removing the barricade that will increase a chance of someone have an open road to drive a bomb truck straight to the embassy and blow it up.

It's reciprocal action taken by India in reply to actions taken by USA in Washington by canceling special parking zone.

Extracts from news report:
India has refuted the contention that security of the U.S. Embassy had been compromised with the removal of concrete barricades. The police picket and the usual complement of the diplomatic security force still keeps tabs on the security around the embassy.

As for narrowed parking space around the embassy, this was a reciprocal gesture after the reserved parking slot opposite the Indian Embassy in Washington was converted into a general parking lot,

It's reciprocal action taken by India in reply to actions taken by USA in Washington by canceling special parking zone.

Extracts from news report:
India has refuted the contention that security of the U.S. Embassy had been compromised with the removal of concrete barricades. The police picket and the usual complement of the diplomatic security force still keeps tabs on the security around the embassy.

As for narrowed parking space around the embassy, this was a reciprocal gesture after the reserved parking slot opposite the Indian Embassy in Washington was converted into a general parking lot,

I just hope nothing happen cause it can get really ugly quick.

frankly, i just want India to tell the US to go F**k itself and go full on side with Russia and china , openly support Assad and Iranian govt.

This is just Preet Bharara going for glory mate.. May be he is trying for election..

Doesn't matter which nations India choose to be with, US don't care one way or another, India have never on US side in many issue pertain to US foreign policy or interest.

There isn't a friendship to be found in term of foreign relationship. Friend or enemy depend how you define how to further one own interest as a nation.

lol , you didnt get what i said ... criminal side is that lady who hired this maid under minimum wage and God knows what conditions maid was living in USA under this lady ...

Also , WHen all indians are taking sides of this lady who committed the crime , what option maid family had ? nothing , they needed to leave india , their homeland for their security reasons ...

Man, try to understand, don`t compare salary of Indian Maid servant with American maid servant. We do not give our diplomat salary as equal to the American diplomat. That maid hired in India after accepting the terms and condition showed to her but when she reached America, she changed her mind and America wants to take advantage for his benefit.

Man, try to understand, don`t compare salary of Indian Maid servant with American maid servant. We do not give our diplomat salary as equal to the American diplomat. That maid hired in India after accepting the terms and condition showed to her but when she reached America, she changed her mind and America wants to take advantage for his benefit.

I dont think America is taking advantage of this agreement made in india ... and any indian employment contract is of no use in USA, any employment contract which is useful in USA is the one made as per USA employment restrictions and basic rights of both employer and employee maintained as per minimum standards defined...

it does not matter who is getting paid what, American diplomat salary or indian diplomat salary, there are minimum employment rules in place for the protection of the rights and associated with inflation as well..

so if you are getting this and understanding this , then there is something we can discuss here, but if its just your indian mentality which does not let you see beyond indian border and how things work in international employment market then no need to comment on it..

I am wondering then why Pakistanis pretend to be Indians in the US
lol , i have not met any Pakistani pretending to be indian ... i rather die before calling myself indian ...

now there is no need to put any links which are fake and without any bases ....

Back
Top Bottom