What's new

Mahindra & Mahindra race for Aston Martin stake

Yes just wait a decade, maybe not top but surely 2nd. Its good for now. We have started from scratch and are now innovators and leaders.

Same thing will happen in Pharmaceuticals and other manufacturing sectors if Infrastructure is developed quickly in India.

Every spy should use Land Rover, a sports car is so unusable in real world scenario.

With New M and Q....we might see something special.

I would love to see Jag F type

2013-Jaguar-F-Type-4.jpg

Jaguar-F-Type-31.jpg

Bid is only for 50% of the company not the entire company, and transfer of technology to Mahindra if it were to win is "questionable" in other words doubtful.

Mahindra shares fall after Aston Martin bid reports - Yahoo! Finance

Not sure why people are getting so excited bringing up James Bond and such, if Mahindra does win the bid that may very well hurt Aston Martin's prestige. Most likely they will give the bid to Invest Industrial, not to some tractor trailer company.

With New M and Q....we might see something special.

I would love to see Jag F type

2013-Jaguar-F-Type-4.jpg

Jaguar-F-Type-31.jpg

You would love to see it? Why do you plan on buying one? Or just "seeing" one?

Bid is only for 50% of the company not the entire company, and transfer of technology to Mahindra if it were to win is "questionable" in other words doubtful.

LOl you think Mahindra is buying this company for technology :lol:. We build better cars than them trust me ;).

Not sure why people are getting so excited bringing up James Bond and such, if Mahindra does win the bid that may very well hurt Aston Martin's prestige. Most likely they will give the bid to Invest Industrial, not to some tractor trailer company.

Mahindra is a very good brand even selling tractors in US and successfully. Mahindra brand is very good in what ever field it entered and it will also excel in super cars field. Mean while You can chest thump by comparing with your Pakistani super brands to Indian inferior brands :D.

LOl you think Mahindra is buying this company for technology :lol:. We build better cars than them trust me ;).

Did you read the article? It was a reference to what the article was saying.

Article say mahindra is trying to buy SAAB as well.

If India has to buy shares in any aircraft company it should be Rafale, I think India is heading in that direction. Rafale is a one hell of company which has every technology to produce fifth generation fighter jet.

There are a few industries were we have done spectacularly. Pharmaceuticals, IT and Automotive are our strongest fields. India is not a land where all will prosper. We aren't like China who can employ nearly a billion in meaningless labour. For us, only a small, elite educated few can raise the nation. We thrive in environments that require knowledge not in manufacturing. Even in all our nepotism, we truly are a meritocratic society.

You would love to see it? Why do you plan on buying one? Or just "seeing" one?

When TATA bought JLR, its shares too tanked, but after 2 yrs what happened ? Profits---shareholders happy.

M&M would not buy 50% unless TOT.... remember 50% of all voting rights which is very important.

I know you are not happy with M&M shares going down ( only god knows why ) :lol: but we know how to run business.

As for James bond talks, yeah we are proud that Indian owned cars would be featured in successful franchise....You would have the same feeling If Pak owned an Iconic brand.

If India has to buy shares in any aircraft company it should be Rafale, I think India is heading in that direction. Rafale is a one hell of company which has every technology to produce fifth generation fighter jet.

Saab is not a bad start apart from that i am not sure if mahindra have enough money to takeover rafale coz it's not bankrupt in future TATA might consider buying something big like rafale. i wish someday multiple indian companies will compete for the next generation fighter aircraft for IAF.

Saab is not a bad start apart from that i am not sure if mahindra have enough money to takeover rafale coz it's not bankrupt in future TATA might consider buying something big like rafale. i wish someday multiple indian companies will compete for the next generation fighter aircraft for IAF.

very true True mate :cheers:

Regarding the bolded part I only said if India had to ...

Back
Top Bottom