What's new

Maharashtra police to crack whip on those who ‘like’ offensive Facebook posts

Cant blame them.. Even a simple SMS can create communal tensions in India and people vandalises vehicles and properties because of some pictures published in a social media..

How is this any different from us Muslims reactions when somebody makes joke of our most holy religious figures?-
Which are religious figures more close to one heart than some political leader or agenda-

Yes, it is a suppression of human basic rights.. Instead of arresting those who vandalizing public properties government is trying to punish people who use social media..

There should be some LIMITATION even to Freedom of Expression. Don't you think?

I cannot ABUSE you & then say i have the right to freedom of expression?

Cant blame them.. Even a simple SMS can create communal tensions in India and people vandalises vehicles and properties because of some pictures published in a social media..
We saw what happened at Azad maidan and later how Assam and N-E residents went back to Assam due to some SMS circulated that people will target N-E people in bengaluru recently,people need to be careful of such incidents.

How is this any different from us Muslims reactions when somebody makes joke of our most holy religious figures?-
Which are religious figures more close to one heart than some political leader or agenda-

There is no difference.. When it comes to religion and religious figures, we all are bunch of idiots.. We can be easily provoked.. Police is trying to stop it. But its a wrong move.. If they had taken strong action against such vandalism then people might think twice to do such acts.. But they are playing the safe side..

Good decision by MH Police
Specially after last weak controversey on Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj

I was expecting such lunacy from you-
Religion was never the topic here you brought it anyways-
Lets me bring my off topic trump card just to tease you up-
Man you talk like a saint- let me put you in your place-
Killing people over religion- is it more of a crime than raping under age girls kill them and hang them from trees?-
Or torturing and sexually assaulting young school children and feeding them human feces?-

Man if thats the sort of comparison you ought to do be my guest-
Well we dont have mukhtaran mai cases, yes you abduct hindu girls,rape and convert them and who knows kill them too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom