What's new

Made in Pakistan

Periscope for Armoured Vehicles PS-1 (M17)
Periscope have been developed for Armoured Vehicles.Its light transmission is more than 60% with resolution 1 arc minute. Periscope can also be made according to the customer's specifications.
Periscope.jpg

Digital Goniometer (DGM-1)
The Digital Goniometer (DGM-1) is used with Laser Range Finder to precisely measure the coordinates of the target.
It can be interfaced to any aiming device through a dovetail.
DigitalGoniometer.jpg

Boresighters
1) The Optical Boresighter (OBS-1) is a clip on device for performing the following functions:
a. To boresight the visible - visible or visible - IR sighting channels.
b. Equally good in day and night times.
c. It is very useful for the alignment of axes of different optical sights in field as well as in the laboratory.
OpticalBoresighter.jpg

2) The Electronic Boresighter (EBS1) is a special type of boresighter to align the gun of the tank to the Day / Night Channels. It may be used for other such type of weapon systems.
IR - Visible / Visible Visible channels
Ports adjustable up to 9
Light weight Rugged
EBS-1.jpg

Mobile Field Kitchen
img1.png

Vehicle Mounted Kitchen
Category : Vehicle Mounted Kitchen
Manufacturer : GIDS

vmk.jpg

vmk2.jpg

vmk3.jpg

vmk4.jpg

SLIM LINE TOWED ARRAY (SLTA)
Detection of surface and sub-surface targets in ‘High Seas’ has always been a challenge due to varying sea / environmental conditions in the area. GIDS/MSL has designed and developed a Slim Line Towed Array Sonar to address the inherent limitation of the ‘Hull Mounted’ SONAR due to own noise and environmental conditions of the sea.

The designed is aimed towards long detection ranges (relevant to the prevailing sea conditions). The SLTA comprises the Wet End sub-system i.e. an Analogue Linear Array towed behind the submarine and the Dry End sub-system which is the onboard processing hardware.
slta010.jpg

slta014.jpg

Action Speed Tactical Trainer (ASTT)
Action Speed Tactical Trainer (ASTT) is a real-time simulator which provides tactical training to ship’s crews in a variety of customizable scenarios.
ASTT002.jpg
ASTT006.jpg
ASTT008.jpg
ASTT012.jpg

Submarine Tactical Trainer (SMTT)
1.1 Almost all the navies, the civil, commercial, aviation and military organisations in the world are employing simulators for training of personnel as a cost effective alternate to training on actual equipment. Training on simulators ensures optimum utilisation of the actual equipment while maintaining the requisite skill level, essential for the operators.

1.2 MSL is well equipped with a wide range of simulation tools and techniques. Over the years the engineers have acquired high understanding and competence in designing and simulating a variety of marine and naval environments.

1.3 Submarine Tactical Trainer (SMTT) provides tactical training to submarine officers and operators on Operations (Ops) Room operations. The Trainer includes fabrication of most of the Ops Room consoles and development of software modules for Integrated Weapon Fire and Sensor Control.

1.4 This document explains various activities, which will be undertaken by MSL to produce SMTT for RMN. A Project Definition Document (PDD), defining technical specifications, software development methodologies and detailed software functionalities will be generated in consultation with the end-user prior commencement of development work.

SMTT002.jpg

SMTT001.jpg

SMTT004.jpg

SMTT005.jpg

2. CAPABILITIES
The trainer will be installed with replica consoles in the Ops room recreating submarine-like environment for the operators to learn and master the operations of Ops Room equipment. The consoles of the Ops room will be fitted with customised hardware using customised software solution enabling them to work in an integrated environment as being achieved on board actual submarines. SMTT replicates the principal components of the underwater warfare.

SEA SURGE
Sea Surge (Air Launched Anti Submarine Weapon)
seasurge.jpeg

An air launched anti submarine weapon at shallow depth can be deployed from either a fixed wing aircraft or a helicopter Weapon is ideally suited for coastal defence operation.

Decontamination_Apparatus.jpg

hf1

hf2

hf3

ca4

Optical Encoder
opticalEncoder.jpeg

Digital Signage
Full scale experience of digital signage ACES possess in this field from Flight Information Display systems to Health Care information system, From Sports Boards to Data walls, ACES is the only company in this region of world having this sort of experience
Airport Flight Information Display System
Metropolitan LED Screens Network
Shopping Malls LCD Signage Network
Dsign2.jpg

gsign.jpeg

OXYGEN GENERATOR
An improved version of Oxygen Candle which
generates oxygen from burning of a
pyrotechnic mixture in confined atmosphere
SALIENT FEATURES:
Sealed stainless steel box, long storage life,easy and safe to handle, transport and operate
Specially suited for inhaling purposes in closed environment such as submarines, NBC shelters and underground facilities
Oxygen1.jpg

Oxygen2.jpg

Steel Sandwich Panels
MPPL_clip_image002_0005.gif

MPPL_clip_image002_0006.gif

MPPL_clip_image001.gif

MPPL_clip_image002_0001.jpg

METALLIC MINE DETECTOR
1267069544_metallic-mine-detector.jpg

NON METALLIC MINE DETECTOR
1267070224_non-metallic-mine-detector.jpg

EXPLOSIVE DETECTOR
1267070812_EXPLOSIVE-DETECTOR.jpg

SPEECH SECURITY & ENCRYPTION EQUIPMENT- MAHFOOZ
Mehfooz.jpg

Ballistic helmets
halmet.jpg

All above products are made by this company
GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL & DEFENCE SOLUTIONS
GIDS is relatively new Pakistani conglomerate established in 2007, involved in the exports and marketing of military, industrial and technological products and services. GIDS is representing a group of companies in national and Internationl markters who are involved in research, development, delivery and support of leading edge industrial and defence system in the field of air, land and sea.
The group consists of AERO (Advance Engineering Research Organization), IDS(Integrated Defence System), MSL (Maritime Systems Pvt. Limited), IICS (Institute of Industrial Control System), ATCOP (Al-technique Corporation), DESTO (Defence Science and Technology Organization), and some of their subsidiaries providing support and service solutions for current and future defence, security, and information technology systems; design, develop and manufacture a wide range of electronic systems and subsystems for both military and commercial applications. They also design, develop, produce, and provide service support of armoured combat vehicles, artillery systems and intelligent munitions.

Technology and innovation are the keystones of GIDS success and competitive edge. GIDS companies invest huge amount in R&D activities making GIDS the leading Pakistani investor in hi-tech sectors. To maintian its leadership in hi-tech sectors, GIDS focuses on the value of its human resources, and the laboratories of its companies are staffed by highly specialized researchers. Our organization is designed to deliver the cost, capability and overall financial performance to meet customers' needs.

GIDS Companies

1. AERO (Advance Engineering Research Organization)
2. IDS (Integrated Defence System)
3. MSL (Marine System Limited)
4. IICS (Institute of Industrial Control Systems)
5. ATCOP (Al-Technique Corporation of Pakistan)
6. DESTO (Defence Science and Technology Organization)

Drop Tanks Production Facility PAC
droptanks.JPG
droptanks1.JPG

FALCO XN Unmanned Aerial Vehicle System
falco2.jpg

Canopy
Canopy shop has the following capabilities:-
F-7P, FT-7P , FT-7PG side wind shields and canopy is repaired, formed and assembled at F-6 RF.
F-7PG canopy glass is also formed, assembled and overhauled.
K-8 canopy and windshield assembly and repair is carried out. The facility will also form canopy glasses for JF-17, Mirage and K-8 aircraft in future.
es_canopy1.JPG
es_canopy2.JPG
es_canopy3.JPG
es_canopy4.JPG

KARACHI SHIPYARD & ENGINEERING WORKS LTD
S U B M A R I N E A G O S T A 9 0 - B
sagosta90b.jpg

M I D G E T S U B M A R I N E S
A State of the Art MIDGET submarine built for Pakistan Navy in collaboration with M/s COSMOS of Italy. The boat is capable of firing torpedoes and carrying mines. It is available both in Offensive as well as Defensive roles.
sminimar.jpg

J A L A L A T C L A S S M I S S I L E B O A T
A 200Tons Missile boat fitted with the State of the Art Missile system.
The craft has maximum designed speed of 25 Knots.
sjcmb.jpg

L A R K A N A C L A S S P A T R O L B O A T

sfpb.jpg

F A S T A T T A C K C R A F T [ M I S S I L E ]
Multi-Purpose Auxiliary Craft (MPAC) fitted with State of the Art Missile System. The craft has a designed speed of 32 Knots and a maximum displacement of 250 tons.
sfacm.jpg

F 2 2 P F R I G A T E
A multi mission conventionally powered Frigate, having displacement of 2500 Tons. Designed for a maximum speed of 29 Knots, the vessel will be a prestigious addition to the Pakistan fleet.
sF22P.jpg

AUXILIARY VESSELS
HARBOUR / OCEAN GOING TUGS
KSEW pride itself of having manufactured Harbour and Ocean going Tugs in various configurations. Many such vessels with following specifications have been built for the National as well as International customer, meeting their specific needs and requirements.
bxv2.jpg

F L O A T I N G D O C K
State of the Art Floating Dock facility indigenously constructed at KSEW. Built in various sizes ranging from 1000-5000 Tons lifting capacity, the dock provides extremely sophisticated mini dockyard facilities at point of choice. The facility is extremely useful for ports not having Dry Docks. These floating docks provide parking flexibility as for different operations on as per required basis.
bxv1.jpg

P I L O T B O A T
mspb.jpg

COASTAL TANKER - OIL / WATER / CARGO
A Very stable design of mini oil tankers used to support fleet units at sea as well as coastal bases.
Additional Functions Include
• Optimum Liquid Carrying capacity
• Man Power transfer role
• Tender Vessel
• Torpedo recovery ship
msc.jpg

C R A N E S
• KSEW specializes in manufacturing and erection of Cranes, which are supplied both as part of plants as well as separate units according to individual requirements.
• These single or double girder type cranes are built in various spans and can be manually / electrically operated from ground or cabin.
• Lifting capacities range 1 ton to 100 tons. Following versions are available:

crane.jpg

SUGAR PLANTS & CEMENT PLANTS
KSEW offers complete sugar plants on turnkey basis. So far KSEW has manufactured various plants in the range of capacities from 2000 to 500 TCD which are based on FIVES-CAIL BABCOCK (FCB) FRANCE design. These plants are fully automatic and have the latest technology.
spncp.jpg

Institute of Optronics (IOP)
IOP1.GIF

IOP2.GIF

IOP3.GIF

IOP4.GIF

Military Vehicle Research & Development Establishment (MVRDE), Rawalpindi
mvrde.JPG

name1.jpg

GENERAL MACHINES
MILLING MACHINE
MODEL LK6