What's new

Made in Iran

When you have not much choices, why not reverse engineer a good and robust engine for the immediate needs and work on developing new or improved ones that can take years to design and manufacture.
Well that what I've mentioned before about the russian engines< yes they're not perfect in the standards of theses days but they're very good reliable and dependable.

c-14m fast speed craft
MXF10-000040.jpg

speed(knots):55
able to launch smart missiles
I don't see any radar system so how it will launch its payload??? plus these boats with the NASR the small anti-ship in big quantity it'd be lethal.

I wish one day I can post a thread like this about my country, but unfortunately its been destroyed by ignorance and hate.
man, Egypt has a good future. Practically the only Arab country with both the brains and the right pop'n. The next decade will not be fun though (instability due to the revolution).

What ME countries need is increased regional trade. We have trillions of dollars worth of potential trade. Unfortunately, most Arab countries are protectorates of Western countries. Everything from political to trade decisions have to be passed by their colonial masters so nothing can get done. Even Pakistan can't buy gas from Iran without the US interfering and forcing delays and unnecessary costs and stoppages. Imagine if ME countries were interfering in European countries during the Industrial rev. Would have they ever got to where they are now? Of course not. We need to kick out the US from the ME completely.

I wish one day I can post a thread like this about my country, but unfortunately its been destroyed by ignorance and hate.

Do not worry Iraq will be even better than before, and without the US, if they want to cooperate in sciences they will be welcome. Otherwise, Iraq knows how to produce its own scientists as before.
And please do not forget that Iraq is a rich nation, and can be self reliant in all fields.ICAllah.
Iran is one of the best examples of the power of faith in God and in Oneself, and all the Muslim countries will help Iraq get on its feet.

Back
Top Bottom