Made in Iran

homemade motor cycles
ac150_T7T_PakWheels(com).jpg

ac200gs_AT1_PakWheels(com).jpg

ac200g_Y8L_PakWheels(com).jpg

ac150t_NV8_PakWheels(com).jpg

ac125t_MBP_PakWheels(com).jpg

ac250atv_ZSX_PakWheels(com).jpg

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

150_cc_motorcycle_5TQ_PakWheels(com).jpg

What is the most active industry in Iran other than oil?
How many billion dollar companies are there in Iran?

I guess after oil, gas and petrochemical industry, it is their car industry that is most valuable since they churn out almost 1.6 million vehicles and near to 1 million motorcycles per year.
Thank u for the info, so automotive industry is most active after oil. How many billion dollar mnc's are there in Iran?

Thank u for the info, so automotive industry is most active after oil. How many billion dollar mnc's are there in Iran?

There are no mnc's now though they had some before. Iran is under sanctions and even they have trouble sending and receiving money into and out of country. Whatever they have now is local supplying local markets and some limited access to international markets. For example their power companies MAPNA and SUNIR make some power plants for some countries but these countries are the ones which are also opposed to US. Any country that deals with Iranian companies can not be in good books of US and might get sanctioned. So mnc's can not take the wrath of US.

longbrained gave a good answer.
we have a few foereign plants but we can't internationalize properly into foreign markets because of the yanks.

Iran Khodro, our largest auto company, does have plants outside Iran though (in Azerbaijan, Belarus, Venezuela, Egypt, Syria and Senegal).
Iran Khodro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@ Iranzamin.
do you know the name of that oil tanker by any chance? or any links?

I was only aware of the ocean liners, didn't think we could make a 113,000 ton ship. This is fantastic. So essentially we can make an aircraft carrier haha

these are all 10,000+ ton container ships

Iran-Kashan-ocean-liner-launched-16.jpg

Iran-Kashan-ocean-liner-launched-18.jpg

Iran-Kashan-ocean-liner-launched-6.jpg

Very primitive cockpit by today's standards. By 2019 it would be considered ancient!:rofl:

Those are F-14 D cockpits and not the Iranian design. Anyways if Iranians make a plane based on super tomcat 21 or US NATF, it would be a 5th generation fighter plane which is going to be not ancient but actually quite modern.

I guess after oil, gas and petrochemical industry, it is their car industry that is most valuable since they churn out almost 1.6 million vehicles and near to 1 million motorcycles per year.

After the energy sector, the telecommunication sector has the largest revenue among all Iranian economic sectors, but if you were talking about Iran's exports, then I think you're possibly right.

Back
Top Bottom