What's new

LSP-8-maiden-flight-successful

@selvan33

Just one last question, Do u think Mk2 is a bit costly plane(considering the estimated price of around $50M) when u can get a Mig29UPG or K for similar or even less value???

N how do u mark Tejas Mk2 against Gripen NG?

Last edited by a moderator:
@selvan33

Just one last question, Do u think Mk2 is a bit costly plane(considering the estimated price of around $50M) when u can get a Mig29UPG or K for similar or even less value???

N how do u mark Tejas Mk2 against Gripen NG?

Here first our companies need experience in producing advanced fighter jets.we cant directly go for AMCA. tejas MK2 would be a base for future fighters.
and the cost of tejasmk2 would be around 50-55mill$ which is not that much expensive when you compared it with mig29 in maintenence and life cycle cost. and its easy to use in emergency situation then the twin engine fighters which the gripen was famous in this aspect.
and in tejas mk2 with gripenNG,here i cant give any comments because first they have to produce mk2. paper specs are not valuable to compare it with existing fighter.

@sancho

What are the final specs of LSP-8 ?

It just had made it's first flight, so we have to wait and see what changes were made and what the final specs of the MK1 at the end might be. We didn't heared about weightspecs for example for quiet some time now, not sure if and what improvements were made there.

It just had made it's first flight, so we have to wait and see what changes were made and what the final specs of the MK1 at the end might be. We didn't heared about weightspecs for example for quiet some time now, not sure if and what improvements were made there.

LSP-8 is the same as LSP-7 I pressume. No unique improvements.

I also live adjacent to HAL near old airport road then :P

Oh hoooo. fir to tum padoshi hue. chalo milo ek dusre ko to batana.;)

Believe we can see series production from 2014.

What are the facilities available with the HAL. how they will manage to build each and everything. i think we need to adopt the system of DARPA. Just search or build very secreat parts else give it to others to be build. What to Say.?

Oh hoooo. fir to tum padoshi hue. chalo milo ek dusre ko to batana.;)

What are the facilities available with the HAL. how they will manage to build each and everything. i think we need to adopt the system of DARPA. Just search or build very secreat parts else give it to others to be build. What to Say.?

Sure mate :cheers:

Me too me too. :raise:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom