What's new

LPC arrived from China

+1. True Islamists are facing problems for aggressive Islamists... Too much hatred....... why not you people follow Salahdin ayubi instead of Sultan bybers??? Durjoy is bengali word it has no connection with hinduism.....

I like to ask what's wrong if it has connection with Hinduism. It may have connection to any religion, that will not hamper the image rather will shine more.

BNS Al-zakir bin Rootless would be nice fit :coffee: . If you don't know the meaning of this word, why do you roam around in this Bangladesh section claiming you're a Bangladeshi?

One more thing, if you continue your gesture and posture that all the time directly insults Bangladesh and Bangla as well, you'll be a target of constant bad words by me...hope some other fellow Bangladeshi will join me. It's everyone's responsibility to have respect before talking about a subject.

Cool down planet...I think Zakir bahi means well and did not mean any insult. The way Awami League name everything in Bangladesh by Mujib cult or removing any sign of Islamic heritage, people are bound to be suspicious. Any case lets move on with topic... where these will be deployed and in what role?

I like to ask what's wrong if it has connection with Hinduism. It may have connection to any religion, that will not hamper the image rather will shine more.

Good Question :blink:

any connection with polytheism/deity is discouraged you know... if someone converts to islam he should change his name only if it has connection with other Gods...like Raam but not anand or Bijay! i was talking from a pure islamic view point......

Good Question :blink:

any connection with polytheism/deity is discouraged you know... if someone converts to islam he should change his name only if it has connection with other Gods...like Raam but not anand or Bijay! i was talking from a pure islamic view point......

A ship doesn't have a religion. For Bangladesh cause many people had contribution like some European also fought. Now if we honor one of them naming a ship after one, won't you accept that? Besides, naming could be after people from every religion who're living in BD, this will encourage all to contribute.

Cool down planet...I think Zakir bahi means well and did not mean any insult. The way Awami League name everything in Bangladesh by Mujib cult or removing any sign of Islamic heritage, people are bound to be suspicious. Any case lets move on with topic... where these will be deployed and in what role?

It should be capable to go for deep sea operation.

Care to suggest a name?:) They might change it if you ask nicely.

How about Khaliji/Isa Khan/Shaista Khan? I think our navy warship should be name after our real hero/military commanders. This ship will participate in international event so it's a good way to promote our Islamic heritage.

BNS Al-zakir bin Rootless would be nice fit :coffee: . If you don't know the meaning of this word, why do you roam around in this Bangladesh section claiming you're a Bangladeshi?

One more thing, if you continue your gesture and posture that all the time directly insults Bangladesh and Bangla as well, you'll be a target of constant bad words by me...hope some other fellow Bangladeshi will join me. It's everyone's responsibility to have respect before talking about a subject.

So I guest you know the meaning of ALL the Bangla words exist in Bangla language. Right?

I am not Bengali so I don't concider Bangla a holy language like you. I am Muslim of Bangladesh origion.

Idune Bhai, once this guy told us that he is grand son of some Maulana of Dacca nawab family or nawab family friend but irony and sad at the same time is that if we sugest to name the ship after some famous maulana, he will be first one to renounce it. It will be too Musalmani for him because he is new generation Bengali dhoti lover.

+1. True Islamists are facing problems for aggressive Islamists... Too much hatred....... why not you people follow Salahdin ayubi instead of Sultan bybers??? Durjoy is bengali word it has no connection with hinduism.....

I didn't say that word has origin in Hinduism. I didn't even mention religion but you had to suck me into it. I didn't know the meaning of that word. It was a genuine question and I didn't find that suit our overall identity.

Sultan Salahuddin Ayyubi was the one of the greatest Islamic hero after Khalid bin Walid. We should all follow him. It would be nice if we name some ship after him in future but this would be too Islamic for individuals.

How about Khaliji/Isa Khan/Shaista Khan? I think our navy warship should be name after our real hero/military commanders. This ship will participate in international event so it's a good way to promote our Islamic heritage.
We should save those names for our future destroyers rather than using them on LPCs

1. Displacement:
648 tonne

2. Length:
64 meter

3. Armament:
Armament: 1x 76.2mm naval gun, 2x Oerlikon 20mm cannon, 2x2 C-704 AShM, 4x QW-2, 2 x 6-tube EDS-25A 250mm ASW rocket launcher (18 rockets), Decoy Louncher

4. Electronics:
Type 360 Surface search radar, Type 352 surface search and SSM control radar for C-802A, MR-123-02/76 Fire Control Radar for 76.2mm gun, Type 347G (Rice Bowl) fire control radar for 20mm cannon, LR66 radar for CIWS, ASW fire control system

5. Deck Design:
Elevated foreword enhanced for better surface view

6. Bow Design:
Bulbous Bow. A bulbous bow is a protruding bulb at the bow (or front) of a ship just below the waterline. The bulb modifies the way the water flows around the hull, reducing drag and thus increasing speed, range, fuel efficiency, and stability. Bulbous bows are used in vessels when:
The vessel will operate in coastal and deep sea
The vessel will operate most of the time at or near its maximum speed.

Specs of BNS Durjoy :)

Looks like the exhaust is at the sides of the ship. The smoke is messing up the color

Back
Top Bottom