What's new

LPC arrived from China

kobiraaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
BNS Durjoy arrived today in Chittagong..........

already posted in the sticky Navy thread though...

61753_530909246950062_1493086764_n.jpg

149410_530966873610966_1907315773_n.jpg

I guess now Illish would be caught Easily . Good for Both India and Bangladesh :cheers: :rofl: j/k

Now Seriously , I would love to know the Specs .

Only 4 QW-2 SAM's with a range of only 6-7 km.
Very horrible Air Defence capabilities.

The Anti-Shipping missiles in it have a range of less than 40km.:)
Quite Bad.

Good news.

By the way, what is the meaning of Durjoy? Ki aaje baje bakwas naam re bhai.

Only 4 QW-2 SAM's with a range of only 6-7 km.
Very horrible Air Defence capabilities.

The Anti-Shipping missiles in it have a range of less than 40km.:)
Quite Bad.

This is not a frigate, its a patrol craft..... Take that in your head......

Good news.

Durjoy means invincible and it sounds very sweet and inspiriting to me.

EX BNS DURJOY was a Hainan class Submarine Chaser which sunk in the unfortunate super cyclone of 1991. Another Hainan class Submarine Chaser BNS NIRBHOY is still in service of BN.

Newly inducted BNS DURJOY is also ASW capable. If you check you will find that British Royal Navy also retains the name of it’s decommissioned ships. One such example is HMS Lynx. This trend reduces the bureaucracy and other administrative efforts regarding TO&E.

Durjoy means invincible and it sounds very sweet and inspiriting to me.

EX BNS DURJOY was a Hainan class Submarine Chaser which was drowned in the unfortunate super cyclone of 1991. Another Hainan class Submarine Chaser BNS NIRBHOYis still in service of BN.

Newly inducted BNS DURJOY is also ASW capable. If you check you will find that British Royal Navy also retains the name of it’s decommissioned ships. One such example is HMS Lynx. This trend reduces the bureaucracy and other administrative efforts regarding TO&E.

IN also does the same.

Good news.

BNS Al-zakir bin Rootless would be nice fit :coffee: . If you don't know the meaning of this word, why do you roam around in this Bangladesh section claiming you're a Bangladeshi?

One more thing, if you continue your gesture and posture that all the time directly insults Bangladesh and Bangla as well, you'll be a target of constant bad words by me...hope some other fellow Bangladeshi will join me. It's everyone's responsibility to have respect before talking about a subject.

BNS Al-zakir bin Rootless would be nice fit :coffee: . If you don't know the meaning of this word, why do you roam around in this Bangladesh section claiming you're a Bangladeshi?

One more thing, if you continue your gesture and posture that all the time directly insults Bangladesh and Bangla as well, you'll be a target of constant bad words by me...hope some other fellow Bangladeshi will join me. It's everyone's responsibility to have respect before talking about a subject.

+1. True Islamists are facing problems for aggressive Islamists... Too much hatred....... why not you people follow Salahdin ayubi instead of Sultan bybers??? Durjoy is bengali word it has no connection with hinduism.....

Back
Top Bottom