What's new

Low Wages for Professionals

Dr Courage

New Recruit

Reaction score
I want to raise a question regarding wages in Pakistan. Do u guys think wages for Professionals in Pakistan are Ok????

Compared to international wages .... no they are not

Still lower than what an Indian tech-coolie earns :D

Hehe, that might invite flame.

But yeah, I'm completely out of touch with Indian/Pakistani currency and the cost of living so I can't really judge but that sounds like a good enough wage(?) :undecided:

Do u know how our government pays our recently graduated doctors who are doing house jobs
Its PKR 22,000

Hehe, that might invite flame.

But yeah, I'm completely out of touch with Indian/Pakistani currency and the cost of living so I can't really judge but that sounds like a good enough wage(?) :undecided:

for freshers in IT salary varies from 2.5L to 4.5L per year....it is very good range actually...you can eat pray and love with that much money :D

well, my cousin graduated from NUST in mechatronics and earns 60,000 on probation on one year period at BP field in Badin, soon to be 100,000.

His friends, some earning directly 150,000!.

But doctors are beginning at 24,000 house job. But, after that, once you get to a senior level, docotrs really do earn some serious money. Architects, oil, mechatronics is the field if you want to earn money.

Guys.... a really few professionals are getting the wages u mentioned. Otherwise most graduates end up doing jobs for around 30 to 40 thousand a month. Pick up the local newspaper and u will know the answer!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom