What's new

Looking for a doctor, Help!

Gentle Typhoon

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I m seeing visual artifacts when I push/lift heavy items, I couldn't help but notice sparkly things in the periphery of my vision. It only last 10 seconds or so. (We see on TV that when someone gets a knock on the head they often see stars).

Why its happening to me? I'm healthy weight.

I dont want to tell my parents!!! Please suggest what to do.

Google search not helping, its showing 'I see star' Band results. :lol:

So you are looking for Doctor in a Defence forum.....:lol:

I suggest you see your family doctor, you never know it could be something serious too, not good to play with health.

you are feeling giddy when you work...if it happens after some tiring work...its quiet normal...some times it may even occur without doing any work especially when you are tired or restless.......however if you just feel giddy quiet often...its advisable to check blood sugar

p.s google "Angina" and check if you symptoms match...its better to visit a DOC coz just sitting and googling will not be enough for any one to diagnose you

Now I am serious so don't take it wrong way.... I repeat - I am dead serious

1) Stop Masturba****
2) Eat a lot of fruits & healthy food (especially oranges & apples)
3) Excercise early in the morning

I know a cure...

Take a 9mm gun and put it in your mouth and pull the trigger. Job well done.

Seriously just go to a doc and don't tell your parents. whats teh big deal

Hi everybody,

I m seeing visual artifacts when I push/lift heavy items, I couldn't help but notice sparkly things in the periphery of my vision. It only last 10 seconds or so. (We see on TV that when someone gets a knock on the head they often see stars).

1. You need to check your BP as it happens often due to irregular BP (low or high both can be the cause)

2. If you have habit of using computers/lap tops sitting for many hours it also causes this sparkly things in the periphery of vision. It usually is linked to stress on a never at the back of the neck. In this case check with neuro physician

1. You need to check your BP as it happens often due to irregular BP (low or high both can be the cause)

2. If you have habit of using computers/lap sitting for many hours it also causes this sparkly things in the periphery of vision. It usually is linked to stress on a never at the back of the neck. In this case check with neuro physician

You are right..... but usually your BP rises and goes down after excessive Mastur****** ....That will cause him see stars in the day-light

You are right about excessive use of computer also causes sparkly things - as the electricity starts running in your blood and..... :rofl:

There are many doctors in the forum, i know they will agree with me about my above post :agree:

PS: I know all this because I lived with a doctor for sometime and you know many patients used to come and complain like Mr Typhoon is doing :rofl:

You are right..... but usually your BP rises after excessive Mastur****** ....That will cause him see stars in the day-light

You are right about excessive use of computer also causes sparkly things - as the electricity starts running in your blood and..... :rofl:

There are many doctors in the forum, i know they will agree with me about my above post :agree:

Are you saying this from experience ? :lol:

You are right..... but usually your BP rises and goes down after excessive Mastur****** ....That will cause him see stars in the day-light

PS: I know all this because I lived with a doctor for sometime and you know many patients used to come and complain like Mr Typhoon is doing :rofl:
Lol Zaki. Looks like you spend 2 years on research on Masturbatio* :lol:

Hi everybody,

These symptoms some time occur when you give stress to your eyes like continuously watching TV, working on laptops etc. another possibility is your vision is poor , you should check your eyes for vision whether you don't need to put spects or if you already using it your number has not changed.
Rare and dangerous possibility is you can get Retinal detachment , Basically Retina is your Internal layer of eye which perceive light and help in recognition of object , which when detach from its base give these kind of floaters as you are mentioning.
So My recommendation is go to Ophthalmologist (eye doctor)-
He will check your vision and will also do ophthalmologic exam in which he will look into your eyes by instrument . If you will have any problem will treat you accordingly. No doctor can give you any suggestion here except by advising you to go to eye doctor

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom