What's new

London Olympics- Will Pakistan Win Gold Medal In Hockey

Will Pakistan Win Gold Medal In Hockey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why doesn't the corporates take the initiative? Support and sponsor the players. I reckon Pakistan can do good in wrestling and even Equestrian events!
Yar here cricket and Kabbadi is much popular but not part of this olympics. Only hockey is included.
Hockey is the only hope for us.
And yes we should invest more on other sports

Well nothing wrong about dreaming but winning gold seem hard task here but it all depend on today match. If they win against Aus then they have chance..lets hope for the best . Even getting in final will be achievment for pakistan hockey considering their recent performances and ranking

yes.and with the gold medal it will be above india in medal tally.:yahoo:
well we boht need to improve badly and we are not in position to make fun of each others ..hum donoo he khali hath hein. Ajtr k pass tu kafi gold ho ga lol

If Pakistan doesn't get gold, it could at least settle for bronze or silver.

The better team should win.Hopefully the officials in the ground will keep their decisions unbiased.

lets be honest pakistan cant beat australia, but lets hope for the best and hoope for a good fight atleast

since long pakistan has either been long gone before the last group match in the olympics and with disappointing finish, but this is the final game and we all hope for the semis, thats a good thing

Beating Australia is no less than winning gold medal. But, being realistic Pakistan's hope of going to semifinal was dashed after the Britain match and then surprising result in Australia vs Britain match. I dont think Pakistan can beat Australia but pakistan has made many upsets earlier. So why not once more?

Pakistan should play attacking hockey the way they did against south africa in second half .if they get in pressure and play defensive then they will never win

Although Australia are a great team, Pakistan has troubled Australia in the past. So they have a chance. So all the best.

I hope Pakistan wins, and that leads to a overhaul of Indian hockey. Hoping the Hockey administration gets out of the current lobby.

BTW...If I am not wrong Australia will progress by goal difference even if Pakistan wins. Is that the reason Australia played a 3-3 draw against Britain?

Pakistan has a draw and a defeat; Australia has a draw only; Britain has a draw only.

Back
Top Bottom