Will Pakistan Win Gold Medal In Hockey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After its match with south africa Pakistan will now face Austrailia, if he beats they , Pakistan will to to semi final, What do you Think, Answer The poll And Discuss.:pakistan:

1. Pakistan Will Defeat Australia And Loose in Semifinal.
2. Pakistan Will Defeat Australia And win the Semifinal too.
3. Pakistan loose to Australia and come home.
4. Pakistan Will Defeat Australia And win the Semifinal And go to Final And loose.
5. Pakistan Will Defeat Australia And win the Semifinal And go to Final And win It For the Gold Medal.

My vote Goes to No. 5 God Willing.

first things first buddy.
Lets see if Pakistan wins Australia today.

Agreed, first things first, match with Australia is in 5 hours. Though let's suppose Pakistan hockey team enters semi-finals which team do you think it will face first? Though I should mention if Pakistan Hockey team wants to go for the gold they have to start playing better, teams like Netherlands and Australia are no push-overs these are highly competitive teams and Pakistani team has to outclass them to win.

lets cross the finger we will win inshallah & bring one gold for south asia...:)

lets pray...

Insha'Allah we'll win the Gold middle

Keep the hopes high

Best-Of-Luck-Graphics5.jpg

yes.and with the gold medal it will be above india in medal tally.:yahoo:

I've been wondering....why is it Pakistan doesn't ask China for training assistance in the fields that China has mastered like Table Tennis, Badminton, Weight Lifting... ?

yes.and with the gold medal it will be above india in medal tally.:yahoo:

This has nothing to do with India...what are u happy about any way?

@on topic: All the best Pakistan.May u get the Gold in Hockey. May the Sub-continental type hockey get a medal

Back
Top Bottom