What's new

London Olympic 2012-discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olympic shooting: China's Guo Wenjun retains 10m air pistol title

China's Guo Wenjun retained her women's 10m air pistol title in a thrilling finale at the Royal Artillery :china:

Another Gold for China, makes it 5:):china:

Women recurve team out. Another medal hope shattered after Shiva Thapa. Too bad performance from Deepika, the World No 1. Swuru was the worst. Only Bombayla Devi looked confident. If she repeat today's performance in individual event she can manage a medal. Hope Deepika will do justice to her reputation. No hope from other archers.

@mirza punia has more chance then kumari and sania, paes.... kumari indeed world no.1 but still she came 8th at first day and thats not good.... While punia has adge.... She strongest and tallest. She will have big chance of winning medal....

Sorry to say, Krishna is no where near the top competitors. There are several girls who have thrown 68m + this year. Poonia yet to throw 65 m. She can win but she has to do career best throw and some others have to perform badly. Kumari has come 8th but she was actually 2nd in the second half. If she controls her nurve, she has better chance to win a medal. But, she has not shown it today in the team event.

Jai bhagwan...........in top 16

Now we have 3 boxers in top 16- Bhagwan, Vijendra and Vikash Kishan (only seeded Indian who got a bye).....4 to compete in coming days.....

i couldnt watch the beggining i was still eating my iftar , but now it seems rubbish , random people dancing.

it seems rubbish , random people dancing and quite unorganised
If you're completely ignorant abut history then it's normal to say that.
They are expressing culture, i wont say i know everything about british TV and music, but i think everyone knows enough to appreciate it

China's Guo Wenjun retained her women's 10m air pistol title in a thrilling finale at the Royal Artillery :china:

i think will be 6 one hour later

Swarn Singh makes it to round of 16 in rowing............................go go go

i think will be 6 one hour later

@mirza punia has more chance then kumari and sania, paes.... kumari indeed world no.1 but still she came 8th at first day and thats not good.... While punia has adge.... She strongest and tallest. She will have big chance of winning medal....

No buddy..Punia is no doubt good..she has it and I am not counting her out she is very muc in the race, but there is a marked difference between CWG or Asian games and Olympics.....she needs to come up with her best in thec areer to get a medal in this olympics. As fasr as Deepika is concerned..I too am dissapointed, but she still is a better prospect than Punia for a medal.infact punia's chance of winning a medal is as strong as our hopes in weightlifitng and rowing.

Swarn Singh makes it to round of 16 in rowing............................go go go

he won it easily with....saw the evnt on TV...many of us do not know but we hav a strong chance of winning a medal in rowing.

It will be Abhinav Singh vs Gagan Narang in 10 m rifle................

Gagan Narang qualified for finals..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom