What's new

London 2012 Boxing: Sumit Sangwan loses a battle he should have won

Judge chawal hain kya ke us ne ghalat kiya. And I saw the match already. The Indian wasn't getting enough effective blows so he lost. End of. Indians should stop angsting over every single thing. This isn't cricket where you rule and can cheat

Mr Intelligent, Could you tell me why umpire Shakur Rana is famous?? or why Refree was intelligent enough to give "Hand of God" goal? India dekha nahin wahi ghise pite 2-3 word leke aa gaye..

Mr Intelligent, Could you tell me why umpire Shakur Rana is famous?? or why Refree was intelligent enough to give "Hand of God" goal? India dekha nahin wahi ghise pite 2-3 word leke aa gaye..
Have to bring Pakistan into this, don't you? Cricket and boxing is not the same. This wasn't cheating, it was fair and only a biased viewer would think otherwise

Have to bring Pakistan into this, don't you? Cricket and boxing is not the same. This wasn't cheating, it was fair and only a biased viewer would think otherwise

Wow, Mr Judge!! You might have predicted 8 badminton players for match fixing as well. Aren't you?

I didn't bring Pakistan in in I just took a "chawal" umpire's name who is (in) famous for his decision. I have utmost respect for Aleem Dar. The point is simple sometimes human error is so huge that it may impact the whole decision. We may protest for the same and some time can win for it but surely who doesn't know about it keep their mouth shut.

ESPN is an Indian Zionist TV channel with India Zionist Mossad RAW Hitler Nazi Illuminati commentators

Is there anything in the world that is NOT 'India Zionist Mossad RAW' conspiracy ?? :rofl:

Is there anything in the world that is NOT 'India Zionist Mossad RAW' conspiracy ?? :rofl:
I am appalled by how sneakily you missed out Hitler Nazi. Admitting it, I guess?
Edit: And since half of those are conflicting, I think the joke in it was obvious

I am appalled by how sneakily you missed out Hitler Nazi. Admitting it, I guess?
Edit: And since half of those are conflicting, I think the joke in it was obvious

OK ! Some are India Zionist Mossad RAW conspiracy. The rest are Hiltler Nazi conspiracy ! You see, Hitler and Mossad are conflicting :P

But did you actually watch the match ?? :azn:

OK ! Some are India Zionist Mossad RAW conspiracy. The rest are Hiltler Nazi conspiracy ! You see, Hitler and Mossad are conflicting :P

But did you actually watch the match ?? :azn:
Of course! It was completely fair though, kind of obvious the Brazilian would win

ESPN is an Indian Zionist TV channel with India Zionist Mossad RAW Hitler Nazi Illuminati commentators
Bas Yehi Sunna Baki Reh Gya Tha....Now According to truthseer RAW and Mossad had started hijacking Sports Channels.... Do you always behave like that or their is something special today....

Bas Yehi Sunna Baki Reh Gya Tha....Now According to truthseer RAW and Mossad had started hijacking Sports Channels.... Do you always behave like that or their is something special today....
People need to learn to differentiate between a joke and being serious

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom