What's new

List of UN Resolutions Israel has violated.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
United Nations Resolutions AGAINST Israel.

In "Deliberate Deceptions: Facing the Facts About US-Israeli Relationship" (Lawrence Hill Books, 1995) author, former Congressman Paul Findley, makes the point that Israel, with the collusion of the power elite of the United States, has been successful over the decades in keeping the United Nations on the sidelines in efforts to find a solution to the Middle East problem and to create real peace:

Since the United States vetoes the strongest UN statements against Israel, the vetoed resolutions are more relevant, than those actually passed. The threat of a US veto, stops many serious resolutions against Israel from even getting to a vote, and causes those resolutions that do get to a vote, to be significantly watering down (in the hope that the US might not veto them).

The following are the resolutions vetoed by the United States during the period of September, 1972, to May, 1990, to protect Israel from Security Council resolutions or criticism:

Fullscreen&

Fullscreen%20capture%207012011%2084916%20AM.jpg

Fullscreen%20capture%207012011%2084958%20AM.jpg

Fullscreen%20capture%207012011%2085051%20AM.jpg

List of United Nations Resolutions against Israel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_resolutions_concerning_Israel

So Much for Zionist supporters !

Now some Hindus will come and will give lecture about 72 virgins to support the inhuman acts of Israeli barbarism

I would love to see the very very long list of UN resolutions Palestine and surrounding arab countries have broken. IT would be far more then Israel, that's for sure.

The conflict is 2 sided. Israel and Palestinians are both to blame, however, simply trying to blame everything on Israel is wrong. (which arabs everywhere try to do.)

only those who support crimes of isreal just for sake of their hate against Muslim.

This statement can be said the other way.

only those who support the crimes of Palestinians just for the sake of their hate against jews.

I would love to see the very very long list of UN resolutions Palestine and surrounding arab countries have broken. IT would be far more then Israel, that's for sure.

The conflict is 2 sided. Israel and Palestinians are both to blame, however, simply trying to blame everything on Israel is wrong. (which arabs everywhere try to do.)

UN doesn't have classified data , please bring forward the list of such violations by those arab states i would like to see that as well. Palestine is not yet a country so accusing them of breaking any UN resolutions is ludicrous.

I know all of us want to see peace in the Middle east but i doubt that Israel is interested in it at all , they have other plans.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/110406-mike-gravel-israel-would-never-want-peace.html

It's not officially a country, however a group who identify themselfs as Palestinians and who have a government have been conducting terrorist attacks and bombings against israel. So it''s not ludicrous.

As usual, arabs ignore the bad things Palestinians have done and only focus on israel due to their hatred of jews.

It's not officially a country, however a group who identify themselfs as Palestinians and who have a government have been conducting terrorist attacks and bombings against israel. So it''s not ludicrous.

As usual, arabs ignore the bad things Palestinians have done and only focus on israel due to their hatred of jews.

Terrorist attacks ? you kidding me . Israel has wiped a country out of the map and still Palestinians are being accused of terror thats just not fair!

I recognize the fact that there are many mistakes on Arab sides as well but the blame largely goes to Israel because it has never wanted peace !

Now Hamas and Fatah have united and formed a body for joint negotiations -- Naitanyahu replied "Fatah must choose between peace and Hamas" :lol:

This statement can be said the other way.

only those who support the crimes of Palestinians just for the sake of their hate against jews.

no it cant be said..israel and palestine are not equal in terms of rightfulness and powerfulness..you want to relieve your conscious by putting them in a same pot.

Now some Hindus will come and will give lecture about 72 virgins to support the inhuman acts of Israeli barbarism

Why pakistani always points out at Hindus or Indian..... (Stop the crap and stick to the topic)

See your hand its in deep **** ..... let me remind you of your Terrorsim

Terrorism in Kashmir (Killing Innocent Muslim)

Terrorism in rest of Inida (Killing Innocent People)

Terrorism in Afghanistan (Killing Innocent Muslim)

Terrorism in Balochistan (Killing Innocent Muslim)

Terrorism in NWFP (Killing Innocent Muslim and allowing Drones to kill more and more)

Back
Top Bottom