What's new

Light Combat Aircraft, Tejas

16fc4fa5f9d5bfc6e6a00f747289985d.jpg

77597407e7783bf4aaaafced7401ff44.jpg

Kool pictures dude..by the way which kind of missile is it equiped with in the 1st and seceral other pictures..or its just a dummy.

Tejas looks awesome. I myself simply LOVE delta wing aircraft (without canards)....just beautiful

I prefer to like JSF kind of designs with twin verticle stabilizers.

Tejas looks awesome. I myself simply LOVE delta wing aircraft (without canards)....just beautiful

Hey Mirage lover

I suggest you look at the inherent problems with wingless delta designs. one of them is that at lower levels the delta is less stable and also that the plane loses a lot more energy in turns. True deltas are rare and the ones that are out there tend to have various features to reduce this problem (cranked deltas or double delta wing designs)

Hey Mirage lover

I suggest you look at the inherent problems with wingless delta designs. one of them is that at lower levels the delta is less stable and also that the plane loses a lot more energy in turns. True deltas are rare and the ones that are out there tend to have various features to reduce this problem (cranked deltas or double delta wing designs)

Well guys forget every thing at tell me how much time TEJAS more need for the prototypes its very long long time with help from every corner and a country with a fine economy as people says ... When its comes into production .... 2 or 3 squardrons of JF-17 will join PAF

Well guys forget every thing at tell me how much time TEJAS more need for the prototypes its very long long time with help from every corner and a country with a fine economy as people says ... When its comes into production .... 2 or 3 squardrons of JF-17 will join PAF

A quick translation for everyone

When will the Tejas become operational?

Lol...I hope for our good neighbours that you're not just 16 though. ;)

How come page 1 does not display anymore? It's not screen res either!!:frown:

Back
Top Bottom