What's new

Life of the IAF pilot is more important than ties.

Indiand against Indians??!! WOW! PDF has finally achieved its' goals!

And I too think that Gandhi family has ruled for too long[50-60 years]. It's just like another monarchy. Where is 'Republic' in the 'Republic of India'??!! Republic means that country can not be governed by a single family's heritage or descedants[otherwise it would be called monarchy or rajashahi in Hindi].

Indiand against Indians??!! WOW! PDF has finally achieved its' goals!

And I too think that Gandhi family has ruled for too long[50-60 years]. It's just like another monarchy. Where is 'Republic' in the 'Republic of India'??!! Republic means that country can not be governed by a single family's heritage or descedants[otherwise it would be called monarchy or rajashahi in Hindi].
I beat he is Bachha gandhi or his Appreciator...

Loosers are Always Winers ...

I beat he is Bachha gandhi or his Appreciator...

lool. :D

I hate GANDHI family!

Nehru- Forward policy and severed our ties with China
Indira- 1984! A blackspot on India and totally deserved the way she died
Rajiv - LTTE and put our ties with Sri Lanka at risk. Nepal and Sri lanka are only countries which we can call the 'REAL allies' after Russia.

Some might argue that they did the economic reforms but actually they had put us in the such conditions where we NEEDED the reforms and Morarji DEsai and Manmohan Singh are the ones who actually did the reforms.

Can we stay on topic, nice to see the article. I felt better, that we care about the pilots.

I hate GANDHI family!

Rajiv - LTTE and put our ties with Sri Lanka at risk. Nepal and Sri lanka are only countries which we can call the 'REAL allies' after Russia.

Some might argue that they did the economic reforms but actually they had put us in the such conditions where we NEEDED the reforms and Morarji DEsai and Manmohan Singh are the ones who actually did the reforms.
This Hypocrite Family should be Burned Alive in Public for the betterment of our Motherland...

They have made all of India A puppet...SAD to see Still our people are voting them...So mother we rescued u from the Clutches of one slavery to put under a Never ending slavery...

BJP is not the best...I would have voted any other better than them...only if there was any...bad is better than Worse...

This Hypocrite Family should be Burned Alive in Public for the betterment of our Motherland...

They have made all of India A puppet...SAD to see Still our people are voting them...So mother we rescued u from the Clutches of one slavery to put under a Never ending slavery...

BJP is not the best...I would have voted any other better than them...only if there was any...bad is better than Worse...

I know tell me about it.

I had 'I hate Gandhi family' t-shirt customise made. But here No one knows that well about them. They only Gandhi they know is Mahatma Gandhi. One gori goes to me like 'Are you Indian?' I was like 'Yeah' and she was like 'Why does your shirt say I hate gandhi he was a great man and specially for your country' then I explained her but still. So I had to stop wearing it. loool

What has gandhi family got to do with IAF.
India not only has gandhi family but also, thakrey family, karunanidhi family, patnaik family, sindhia family,pilot family, dutt family etc etc.
Most young parliamentarians are children from such families. We should blame ourselves.

I hate GANDHI family!

LOL i hope you read history. The worst PM India ever had.

What has gandhi family got to do with IAF.
India not only has gandhi family but also, thakrey family, karunanidhi family, patnaik family, sindhia family,pilot family, dutt family etc etc.
Most young parliamentarians are children from such families. We should blame ourselves.
& most of these families are from Either Congress or Congress Allies...Accept Thakeres & i dont support the Thakeres...

Just to say 176000 cr in DMK congress corruption :hitwall: i dont know if that's true but hope its true and at least 100000 crores is recovered back and pumped in defense 42000 cr for MMRCA then remaining may be a back to back order. No one can keep an MP in Tihar whos party is ruling in state and enjoys un-presidential voice in delhi without any evidence some thing is being cooked.

i realy hate congress these days :devil:

and sorry i was carried away, and really forgot why i came the topic IAF pilot is more important but to save our pilot we need to do 3 things
1) Finish commercial negotiation soon and bring these baby really really soon.
2) Get this lovely birds to fly in our sky really really soon.
3) Finally please allow these beasts roar and send the adversaries to their 5|-|17 den.

Put it on the roundabouts.. gate guards..
and sink a few off the coast of goa to create artificial reefs.

Can someone help me with the below querie...

Why is it that retired fighters like Mig21 are not repurposed as trainers?

Can someone help me with the below querie...

Why is it that retired fighters like Mig21 are not repurposed as trainers?

Because they are not SAFE for flying any more. They're past their airworthiness time. :)
And we wouldn't want our learning young pilots to be part of any kind of accidents. :)

Back
Top Bottom