slide25i.jpg

slide26r.jpg

slide27uj.jpg

slide28.jpg

slide29.jpg

slide30u.jpg

slide31.jpg

slide34n.jpg

U know guys when i see pictures like these, I really really wish that there was no division in 1947.:cry:
I have never been to pakistan and bangladesh but I know the people there are exactly like me, the cities there are like ours, the culture is the same then why are we so apart?
I know the reality is that we are three nations now but somewhere deep inside the question remains, were we meant to be so..?

I hate those politicians who were responsible for the partition & gifting us hatred, disputes & wars that has plagued "the golden bird" for 63 years. :angry:

:tdown:

THANK GOD WE GOT OUR COUNTRY AND NO OUR CULTURE IS NOT SAME.

LOWEST POST BY INDIAN TROLLS.:angry::angry:

NO B.S NEXT TIME.

PAKISTANI NATIONALIST

your personal opinion, don't impose it as OURS

If that post was a troll, u don't need to respond to it.

I dont give a doushe wat u think.... but this is PAKISTAN DEFENCE FORUM and when u say we hate politicians who made PAKISTAN .... there u r f... up... u and ur kind have still not accepted the existence of Pakistan and tht is insulting to 160 million ppl of PAKISTAN and so its better to keep ur crappy thoughts in ur own mind rather then vomitin ur hate against my Nation on PDF...

Bengladesh was seperated frm us thanks to ur proxy thinkin it will merge back into india which the traitor almost did thanks to the major who shot him...
anyways next time it wont be tolerated and u will get a very offensive answer and possiably a ban.

Excellent thread! Beautiful pictures of British India (pre-1947). Kudos to Jha and Leonidas for such a painstakingly done thread.

Moar please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom