What's new

Libya-war sales demo to India

Self praising indians at it again- PTI is incredible- even than TOI-

You posted the same thing yesterday.
This time We should just ignore you & your posts & move on with the topic.:P

You posted the same thing yesterday.
This time We should just ignore you & your posts & move on with the topic.:P

come up with something more credible than PTI- a UK source? and i will change my statement from self praising to most sought out-

Supposing Argentina had declared that it owned the Falkland islands after all and UK had gone to war against Argentina again. Supposing that EFT were used in this conflict flying from friendly bases in South America. Supposing also that EFT management/RAF gave a similar presentation on the efficacy of its missiles against Argentinian targets. Would that have been better? or more palatable? Since in that case it would be Christians and not Muslims at the target end? What a meaningless line of thinking.

These are just products. The buyer has to be convinced that this product is worth buying and not the other one on offer. It is for the seller to convince him. The IAF has to be very sure that they are buying the best option, otherwise, they are not doing justice either to the national security for which they are responsible or to the Indian taxpayer whose money is being spent.

Making this a pan Muslim issue means nothing.

My position (as an agnostic who has hindu ancestry) is to oppose imperialist wars, and to be even more annoyed when they use these wars as demos for their weapons. I'm obviously not making this into a pan Muslim issue.

come up with something more credible than PTI- a UK source? and i will change my statement from self praising to most sought out-
And what makes you think that your statement or changing any of your trolling statements for that matter,should be of grave concern to us?!
Please dont change your statements or bigoted opinions,man. Its hard to find amusement in a defense forum if not for idiocy or low-IQ humor once in a while

libya war is just for mmrca deal

Really? Britain has already spent close to 3 billion dollars (and counting) with its involvement in the war. To win a 12 billion contract? Does that make any sense?

Don't you remember the situation that was happening in Libya before NATO's involvement?

And what makes you think that your statement or changing any of your trolling statements for that matter,should be of grave concern to us?!
Please dont change your statements or bigoted opinions,man. Its hard to find amusement in a defense forum if not for idiocy or low-IQ humor once in a while

just for the sake of some useful discussion- thats my concern-
otherwise people like you can troll even on a Letter P-

just for the sake of some useful discussion- thats my concern-
otherwise people like you can troll even on a Letter P-
Oh,really? well, last day I came across a tread with the same title of RAF debriefing IAF but only to be ludicrously digressed by super awesome logics like "No toilets,80% below poverty,Bhartis Still gets aid" by you and your few other comrades.
If that isn't trolling,mate, then I am from Krypton and everyone around us are Martians.

My position (as an agnostic who has hindu ancestry) is to oppose imperialist wars, and to be even more annoyed when they use these wars as demos for their weapons. I'm obviously not making this into a pan Muslim issue.

A balanced view. Thank you.

so they use Libya as a test ground ........
they need to test their weapons so they choose Libya and People of Libya as their test subject to show their customers that how much their weapons are effective

This goes to prove the vanity of war, also the defense lobby of the west is so strong that they start a war to demonstrate weapons.

Back
Top Bottom